Skip to content

Non-Radiused shelf for natural point of aim?

A place to discuss shooting styles, form, aiming systems, experiences, etc...

Re: Non-Radiused shelf for natural point of aim?

Postby Feral Donkey » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:37 pm

How did you get that little mexican punctuation in the word "elietist", Pete?
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Hank » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:35 am

Another thing about Welch.... I think he uses like a 20 strand fast flight string.

I know there is the big trend for speed with skinny strings, but I wonder if Welch has it figured out.... well tuned, lighter arrows with a thicker string equals speed and forgiving, accuracy.
a genetically modified by aliens life form, known as Hank
Hank

Postby Cutty » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:32 am

Feral...tequila... :D

Don't worry Snag, you ain't one...

You've got to shoot an "eye-talian" riser, or at least one with some numbers and initials. Plus, gappin' is too crude...got to string walk, shoot point on indoors. Spend more time tuning your bow than shooting it. Think anyone who holds less than six seconds at anchor is a snap shooter, then wonder why you shake when you shoot a #45 bow. Pat yourself on the back for aiming, punch paper instead of stumpin', love heavy risers but are too out of shape to hunt with a Warf, and can't grasp the simple concept that sometimes CHIT happens (as Ernie would say) in the field, and when it does, it's better to have more bow, than less...and a heavier arrow, than a lighter one (within reason ;) )

...and that Trad Archery is NOT a friggin' parlor sport for pipe smokin' geezers, like darts, cribbage, or snooker, least not in my neck of the woods.
Fettucini, Linguine, Martini, Bikini...
Cutty

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Shooter's forum