Skip to content

For Sale or Trade: Left Hand Hoyt Dorado ILF’d Riser

This is your own personal Pirate yard-sale.

Postby Jim Casto Jr » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Well… this is another one of those; I didn’t think I’d ever do things. However, since 3D is getting more interesting to me, I’m willing to now let this one go. I’ve already ordered a new 25” riser next year’s shoots. .

I’m offering my LH black Hoyt Dorado ILF’d (by jonhdo) riser for sale. This has been my primary hunting riser for several years, even before the conversion. It is professionally done; you won’t be disappointed. I would rate it as in very good to excellent condition. I altered the high Profit grip to be similar to the Jager medium 2.0 and I did some crude checkering to it; will also include a low rubber grip.

I’m keeping my homemade elevated shelf and the adjustable side plate.

Would consider trades on any model Uukha Evo2 LONG limbs (except XO’s) in the 28# to 34# range.

If you’d like, I can send the high-resolution pictures of the ones in this ad so you can see the riser in detail.

Asking $325.00 TYD in the lower 48. The conversion, alone is a little over $100.00. As always, you get a satisfaction guarantee.

Dorado Classified.jpg
Dorado Classified.jpg (178.66 KiB) Viewed 131 times
"Archery is really very simple. You just have to do the exact same thing on every shot"
Bill Leslie, July 22, 2017

"Form is everything."
Al Cole, June 7, 2008
Jim Casto Jr

Return to Board index

Return to BUY/SELL/TRADE