Skip to content

BBTC 2017

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Re: BBTC 2017

Postby marc » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:34 pm

superkodiak38 wrote:
marc wrote:Aaron and I need to sit down and pick a time to fly over. I will be there for sure, might need a ride to and from the airport.

I'll get you both if TSA doesn't keep one or the both of you

That would e great Tim!

Ben you need to figure out a way of making it since you will already be on this side of the pond.
"There is a fine line between tough and stupid and I think I found it" Ken Rohloff
"I'd hit that, with my truck" Ken Rohloff
marc

Postby Yohon » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 am

brandi wrote:See you boys there. ;)

And Miss Pirates of Archery too......shaping up to be a good time!!!! 8-)
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby brandi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:26 am

Gents, tell me what I can bring. I'll likely be in on Friday afternoon after I wrap up a speaking engagement at a conference in NYC.

Beer? Whiskey? Baked goods? Something particularly awesome from NYC?
Redheads are dangerous. We're like playing with fire.
brandi

Postby superkodiak38 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:41 pm

brandi wrote:Gents, tell me what I can bring. I'll likely be in on Friday afternoon after I wrap up a speaking engagement at a conference in NYC.

I don't have a request other than; Please don't outshoot me too badly on the course ! :? :D
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby PAarcher » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:09 pm

BEN MAHER wrote:I may be in Florida the week before ... Maybe .
I have a conference for work . Not sure if I can swing it , but geez I'll be close.

Ben, if you are seriously considering coming let me know. I can bring an extra tent, sleeping bag, cot, etc.
PAarcher

Postby Feral Donkey » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:22 am

I got a lot of shit going on with buying and selling properties right now. And I was also sick a few times last winter and had to take off for my vasectomy so my attendance at work is taking quite a beating. No, Rayovac doesn't have sick days and I can't break up my vacation into units any smaller than one 40 hour week. I think I can swing it, but Marc is in charge of finding us some reasonably priced flights.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby superkodiak38 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Feral Donkey wrote:I got a lot of shit going on with buying and selling properties right now. And I was also sick a few times last winter and had to take off for my vasectomy so my attendance at work is taking quite a beating. No, Rayovac doesn't have sick days and I can't break up my vacation into units any smaller than one 40 hour week. I think I can swing it, but Marc is in charge of finding us some reasonably priced flights.

Was the Vasectomy court ordered ?
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby marc » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:46 am

brandi wrote:Gents, tell me what I can bring. I'll likely be in on Friday afternoon after I wrap up a speaking engagement at a conference in NYC.

Whiskey and cookies works!!!
"There is a fine line between tough and stupid and I think I found it" Ken Rohloff
"I'd hit that, with my truck" Ken Rohloff
marc

Postby Feral Donkey » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:08 pm

superkodiak38 wrote:
Feral Donkey wrote:I got a lot of shit going on with buying and selling properties right now. And I was also sick a few times last winter and had to take off for my vasectomy so my attendance at work is taking quite a beating. No, Rayovac doesn't have sick days and I can't break up my vacation into units any smaller than one 40 hour week. I think I can swing it, but Marc is in charge of finding us some reasonably priced flights.

Was the Vasectomy court ordered ?

:lol: No, but it jinxed me. Never let women know you're sterile. Huge turn-off for some reason.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Stykshooter » Fri May 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Only a couple of weeks away now.... started to get excited. I will be working Thursday night and wont get to roll in until Friday afternoon, so save me a camping spot.

Those of you who have their contact info reach out to some of the old time regulars.... Ross, Chris, etc. and see if they are gonna make it.
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery