Skip to content

Titan Riser's

A place to discuss shooting styles, form, aiming systems, experiences, etc...

Titan Riser's

Postby Brian Wagar » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:19 pm

After shooting this metal riser warf for the past year i've decided that after hunting season is over i'm going to purchase a titan riser not sure what one to get to the most performance ,or if there well be that much difference in either the 17 inch or the 19 inch i've got both short and medium limbs i've got a 28 inch draw and want a finished 60 inch bow, what do you guy's think would be best ? thx Brian
Brian Wagar

Re: Titan Riser's

Postby Jim Casto Jr » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:25 pm

I don't know Brian. I've been very pleased with my 17" Titan risers. I'm eager to hear some reports once the 19" lands and some of the guys gets their hands on them.
"Archery is really very simple. You just have to do the exact same thing on every shot"
Bill Leslie, July 22, 2017

"Form is everything."
Al Cole, June 7, 2008
Jim Casto Jr

Postby njstykbow » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm

If you know the finished length you're looking for...I'd always opt for the shorter riser/longer limbs to get there. I don't think you'll notice 1 or 2 fps difference and the longer limbs will always feel smoother to you.

Joe
njstykbow

Postby Gino Bruno » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 am

Jim Casto Jr wrote:I don't know Brian. I've been very pleased with my 17" Titan risers. I'm eager to hear some reports once the 19" lands and some of the guys gets their hands on them.

ditto.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby jeffhalfrack » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 am

I'm glad yous are on the subject!!! I was talking to the cad teacher, about his model maker, then about metal risers,,,,, I wish I had a blue print,,, he and the metal trades teacher will make me a riser on the haas mini mill this is way out of my pay scale!!! any help would be great JEFFW
jeffhalfrack

Postby Brian Wagar » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Anyone got one of the new 17 apex riser's i like the look of it but how's she shoot? Brian
Brian Wagar

Return to Board index

Return to Shooter's forum