Skip to content

Tattman got me HOOKED!!!

This is a place to discuss tornaments you've won, Animals you've taken with a bow, pictures of your robin-hoods etc....

Tattman got me HOOKED!!!

Postby jeffhalfrack » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Holy Friggin crap!!!!!!!! I met up with Rob and his boys (wifey too) for the fall salmon run,,,, :o what a geat day!!!!!! I landed at least 60# of fish before cleaning! Tatman and crew landed at least a ton!!!! them boys got this down to a science!!!!! I would have never scored with out them!!! these guys even have a fan club :shock: you can't talk to tattman about hunting or fishing with out the salmon run comeing up!!! I used to go up there "Salmon" river 30 yrs ago when all they did was blind snatch and I hated it!! and didn't do well now it's more like fishing !!!!!!! I'll tell you one thing; If Tattman invites you to go,,,,,,,Friggin go!!!! it's a spectical of a life time!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rob!!! JeffW
jeffhalfrack

Re: Tattman got me HOOKED!!!

Postby Bender » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Way cool! And I gotta tell ya fresh salmon must be my favorite fish.
Bender

Postby whump » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 am

Whump sez; Sound like you fellows had a great time. Good times---that's what life is about.
I have climbed and clawed from the pits of merciless persecution and suffered the tortures of the damned ,only to be thrust head first into what can be best described as organized confusion.
whump

Postby TommyBoy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:11 am

Nothing like fresh wild caught salmon. You need to make some smoked salmon jerky i.e. squaw candy not. I can eat that stuff day and night!
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken
TommyBoy

Postby tattman2 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Yeah,nothing beats the Salmon run 8-) My boy in the Navy tells his friends there that he looked forward to the salmon run more than Christmas :) And the smoker is getting a workout this week ;) I made some jerky the other night but need to mod the recipe just a hair.If anyone wants my smoked salmon recipe just let me know,after the last few years I got it down to a science.I'm glad you had fun Jeff,next year you'll have your tent :)
Never underestimate the the power of Bowyers in large groups!!!
tattman2

Return to Board index

Return to Pirate Booty Call