Skip to content

Kicking Names and Taking Ass

This is a place to discuss tornaments you've won, Animals you've taken with a bow, pictures of your robin-hoods etc....

Kicking Names and Taking Ass

Postby Bender » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Here in Northern California the biggest Trad rendevous we have is at Rancho Nebilna in Petaluma. My buddy Nico took 3rd in Adult Male LB, and our partner Winky took first in Sr. Male Recurve. The Flatliner and I took First in AMLB. Tough crowd with lots of competition in all divisions.
Got to shoot with Iktomi. Learned a LOT about building self bows. He may save me from killing myself. I've tried a few times by blowing up self bows that I've built.
Bender

Re: Kicking Names and Taking Ass

Postby Iktomi » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 pm

I came overbowed and under practiced, but still had fun. Gotta love the clarinet-playing poodle doctor and his string hand flourish. :lol:

How did he get hooked into our group anyhow? :?
"I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it."

Joe Thornton, Captain of the San Jose Sharks :lol:
Iktomi

Postby rwsbow » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Congrats on 1st Place, Bender !! :)
The reason I support the 2nd Amendment is because I'm too young to die but too old for an ass whoopin' ! 

rwsbow

Postby bearauto11 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Congrats man.
That one is going to have to be a "don't miss" on my list for next year.
Really bad timing for me this year.
--Tom
bearauto11

Postby Bender » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Thank you rws! I've been having a tough row to hoe (a tough hoe to row?) due to my attampts at split finger lately. You know what helped TREMENDOUSLY? Just not giving a big rats arse how it came out. Wow! Fancy THAT!
Yeah, bearauto. Missed you and your boys! That sucks! I got your e-mail. Reply sent.
Iktomi, you're just NOT going to let that guy GO are you? I have NO friggin idea WHATSOEVER where he came from.
I do understand though. Sometimes a particular person just gets under our skin, and we just can't let it go. I personally applaud you for how well you handled dealing with George. I expected blood and guts and veins between the teeth.....which would have been highly amusing. :twisted:
Bender

Postby whump » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Congratulations Bender that's impressive.
I have climbed and clawed from the pits of merciless persecution and suffered the tortures of the damned ,only to be thrust head first into what can be best described as organized confusion.
whump

Postby Iktomi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:27 am

It was quite a discovery for me to learn that what used to be *light*....55 and 60# is too much for me after a 2 1/2 month layoff. I'm dropping down to 40# and bearing down with some work out back so I have a respectable showing at the Maya shoot.

George? Some dipshits just aren't worth the effort...though if I spend much more time around him, his day will come :twisted:
"I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it."

Joe Thornton, Captain of the San Jose Sharks :lol:
Iktomi

Postby BEN MAHER » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Bender ... awesome shooting !!! Well done bud !

Did you used to shoot 3 under ?
BEN MAHER

Postby Bender » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanx guys!
Yes Ben, normally I'm 3 under, and for purposes of that particular shoot I went back to 3 under due to comparatively short yardages and it being unmarked. Win or lose, whatever, I just didn't want to spend half my day scratching for arrows.
Bender

Return to Board index

Return to Pirate Booty Call