Skip to content

Border Hex 7's

This forum is dedicated to the bowyer and his craft. This is the place to talk building techninques, design/theory, and anything about enhancing performance. Anything about bow building is welcome here. All build alongs will be housed in the sub-forum below.

Re: Border Hex 7's

Postby Jon in Montana » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 am

Tell you what... bring up a good recurve thread and the ghosts start coming out around here! Good to see Gino's back!

I've just re-read the original thread you brought up - I have to confess that I get caught up in the math and brainstorming right along with the posts, but at the end of the day I still like our "classic" recurves. I wouldn't mind playing with a "beyond 90" design some day, but right now it's out of my reach....

Hey Gino! I was in Spk. yesterday. I moved over to Sandpoint area last summer -- maybe we'll meet up at a shoot sometime. I should pick you up on my way to the Rendezvous in May....
Jon in Montana

Re: Border Hex 7's

Postby Gino Bruno » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:12 am

Jon in Montana wrote:Tell you what... bring up a good recurve thread and the ghosts start coming out around here! Good to see Gino's back!

nah..... it was a complete fluke that i logged on at the same time as this thread. don't think i had logged on in several months. its good to see that some companies are still pushing forward. seems like things have become stagnant in the last few years.

wow we are practically neighbors! i was just in sandpoint skiing 2 weeks ago. we'll definitely have to hook up sometime.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to The Bowyer's Gallery