Skip to content

Traditional Crossbow - BP style prod

This forum is dedicated to the bowyer and his craft. This is the place to talk building techninques, design/theory, and anything about enhancing performance. Anything about bow building is welcome here. All build alongs will be housed in the sub-forum below.

Re: Traditional Crossbow - BP style prod

Postby DRZSM » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 am

Hello!

First at all, sorry for my bad english. I´m from germany. I found the report about this crossbow in the google search. I have the same recurve crossbow and I´m am looking after some technical information about it. I think it isn´t frequently encountered because i can´t find anything about it...?

Best regards
Marco
DRZSM

Postby teagus » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:37 pm

You can send me a "private message" by clicking on my name over on the right side. This helps to keep this build uncluttered. I will do my best to help you. Welcome to Pirates. Home of the endless crossbow build-a-longs :roll:
teagus

Postby teagus » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Wow - lots of views here! Guess I better get it cranked up this weekend. Got to finish some prod blanks that have been gathering wood dust. Need to make some strings also. Since I started this epic build, my lam production has progressed. Time to move on past black glass to clear and veneers.

Kenny, I will still need double-ended tapers.

I think I will start a new thread called "Traditional Crossbow - Hardware" to show stirrups and triggers. Making parts via oxy/acetylene torch and with the new propane forge.

New rules. 5 Cents a view. One beer penalty for spam chitchat. (bottle only) :lol:
teagus

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to The Bowyer's Gallery