Skip to content

English longbows

This is a longbow discussion forum that covers everything having to do with longbows. From board bows, to primitive self bows, to modern RD longbows made with synthetic laminates, your ideas, comments, and questions, are welcome here.

English longbows

Postby kosomoto » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:27 am

Sorry all, I admit I drank a bit too much rum and committed some unsavory business tactics! My bows are still great quality import and the lowest price out there for custom English longbows made by the best claftsman China has to offer. Brame the man, not the bow.

Off to the prank for me!
Last edited by kosomoto on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
kosomoto

Re: English longbows

Postby Iktomi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 am

So you got a Phil Silva Special I see...

...One advantage to that bow is that you can launch an arrow, stroll down to the target, light a cheroot and when you are about done with it, use your finger to adjust the arrow's flight to the mark when it arrives :lol:

Seriously though, that bow will get you started...after a fashion, but there are english longbows and then there are real English Longbows of yew or fine wood laminate construction that are a whole 'nuther level of performance and shootability.
"I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it."

Joe Thornton, Captain of the San Jose Sharks :lol:
Iktomi

Postby Bender » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 pm

kosomoto I saw this:
http://www.tradtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34012
in which you claim to have started the business Peregrine Archery. Yet here you state that you BOUGHT a bow from there. WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!
This may call for some fast talking on your part. As it stands now, I see your credibility here circling the drain.
Bender

Postby Feral Donkey » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 am

Bender wrote:kosomoto I saw this:
http://www.tradtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34012
in which you claim to have started the business Peregrine Archery. Yet here you state that you BOUGHT a bow from there. WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!
This may call for some fast talking on your part. As it stands now, I see your credibility here circling the drain.

Into the pit with him!!! :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Bender » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:26 am

kosomoto Join Date: Jun 2012

Re: Started my own English longbow business!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednef
kosomoto, I saw on another forum where you said you bought a bow from Peregrine Archery. Are you the owner? Bowyer? Or customer?

All of the above, and a salesmen first and foremost.

kosomoto , you find it ethical to PRETEND to be a customer here while hiding your vested financial interest in this company? What you're saying is basically you're nothing more than some slimey used car salesman? You actually seem PROUD of your hypocrisy.
Bender

Postby topcamp » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 am

by kosomoto » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 am
I just bought my first english longbow from http://www.peregrinearchery.com to test them out, it works really well, has a nice leather grip and was damn cheap.. I like traditional, poo on you guys with arrow rests!
kosomoto

heeeeeyyyyyyyy kosomoto..............i don't usually spend to much time on this end of the board........but we have red lights going off up on the bridge..........and it's all coming from your berth on the boat..............you claim in your second post to have just spent money on a new longbow from peregrinearchery.............now from our behind the curtin department.........we see that you are the owner of peregrinearchery.............. :o :roll:

you have about two swings of the tide to come clean and explain all of this.............or your gonna find your ass on a sand bar a long ways from the direction this boat is headed........................ :twisted:
the more we know about the " how " and the " why " of..........the less we see and notice about the " now " of the " when "...
_tc...on the inflation of life

on that day.......you wake up and never more what was .......will ever be again.
_tc on growing old
topcamp

Postby Iktomi » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 am

I think a keelhauling, or a trip down the MFing plank is in order :twisted:
"I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it."

Iktomi

Postby kosomoto » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

I would like to make a formal apology. My post has been edited.
kosomoto

Postby Iktomi » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Where on our planet are you located? Are you getting those red oak board bows from Phil Silva?

Iktomi

Postby kosomoto » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Iktomi wrote:Where on our planet are you located? Are you getting those red oak board bows from Phil Silva?

Irvine, California US. The basic red oak bows are from Phil Silva while the premium bows are from China.
kosomoto

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Longbowman's hideout