[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
Pirates Of Archery • View topic - Pig thumper

Skip to content

Pig thumper

Here's the place to talk about your long guns.

Re: Pig thumper

Postby PAarcher » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 am

That #1 is such a sweet rifle.
I'll tell you what, as fed up as I am with the way this country is going I am tempted to pack up the family and try to find work there. Can I bring my guns?
PAarcher

Postby Feral Donkey » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 am

What?! Mike, what are you going to do without any drunken, toothless, meth-heads to beat on?! :lol:

Feral Donkey

Postby BEN MAHER » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:42 am

FD ... how dare you assume that we don't have meth heads to beat up !
You'll give us a bad name ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mike ... plenty of scumbags for ya ...

I use to own a Mini 14 ... no longer allowed .

You can own any centrefire as long as it is not semi auto
you can't own pump shotties , semi's ... owning a pistol is doable but a pain ...

but we have deer , pigs , goats and stuff galore ... and a year sound season on everything ...

But its different here ... melbourne is a city of 5 million people ... with 3 gunshops ... none of which is any bigger than a shoe shine store .......

But come over and i'll supply the meth heads for your anger management :o
BEN MAHER

Postby PAarcher » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:29 pm

No pump shotguns? WTF?
I knew the semi autos got axed a while back. At least you can own guns but man do those restrictions suck.
PAarcher

Postby Feral Donkey » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:43 am

And not to mention the number of snakes that are deadly venomous to humans, like almost all of them.

Remember that Mad Max carried a sawed-off double barrel. ;)

Feral Donkey

Postby hoyt » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm

deleted.
Last edited by hoyt on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoyt

Postby hoyt » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm

The last hog I thumped I use this.
20ga. Old Virginia with no. 5 shot. She was about one long step from me and I shot her behind the ear.
Attachments
j14.jpg
j14.jpg (80.77 KiB) Viewed 2576 times
hoyt

Postby PAarcher » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:10 am

That's pretty cool. Did you build it?
PAarcher

Postby Feral Donkey » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:39 am

Seriously, that is really awesome!

Feral Donkey

Postby hoyt » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Yes Archer I built it. I was wrong about thumping my last hog with the 20ga. actually I used this .58cal. rifle I built for my big game hunting on a boar hog.
Attachments
Berks Co..jpg
Berks Co..jpg (163.62 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
hoyt

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Rifleman's Hide