[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
Pirates Of Archery • View topic - Looking at air rifles

Skip to content

Looking at air rifles

Every Pirate has a few few firearms stashed here and there. This is a place to talk about everything from front-stuffers to machine guns and everything in between.

Re: Looking at air rifles

Postby Nomadic Pirate » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Almost none knows the keen sense of satisfaction which comes from taking game with their own homemade weapons

" JAY MASSEY "
Nomadic Pirate

Postby Nomadic Pirate » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:59 pm

Almost none knows the keen sense of satisfaction which comes from taking game with their own homemade weapons

" JAY MASSEY "
Nomadic Pirate

Postby Stykshooter » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:17 am

I don't doubt that there are a lot better air rifles out there, as I said, I'm not an air rifle guy. But I still say that the one I have is very accurate and a lot of fun to boot.
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby 4nolz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:36 am

How "loud" is a 50 cal airgun? As loud as a 22?
there are 2 dates on your marker.Your life is the dash in between.
4nolz

Postby Nomadic Pirate » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 am

" JAY MASSEY "
Nomadic Pirate

Postby Nomadic Pirate » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:15 am

" JAY MASSEY "
Nomadic Pirate

Postby jeffhalfrack » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Dead is still Dead ? ,,,,right? :shock: ,,,,,I live 1/2 hrs away from the crossman factory,,,,,love their stuff Jeffw
jeffhalfrack

Postby Nomadic Pirate » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:26 am

" JAY MASSEY "
Nomadic Pirate

Postby Bowlim » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 pm

I've been into the mostly german and english airguns since the 70s. I really like break barrels because they are like a good bow, a miracle of engineering. PCP wasn't really a thing when I was buying my last rifles, they were out there, but not dominant as now. But the ramp up to PCP is very expensive. So now we have a revolution occurring in PCP with the advent of decent compressors (some say), right down to 300 dollar range. If they ever crack the joint PCP/Scuba charging stations at a decent price, and that price could be reasonably high for both, then it will be a whole new day. Independence for guns, paintball, scuba, and work safety.
Bowlim

Postby Nomadic Pirate » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:30 am

That's why I HandPump my PCPs, been doing it for a decade even on big 500cc aittube guns and .45 and .50 cal that only get a couple shots per fill :D :D

Once you make the initial investment it's pretty much total independence ;) I even collect what I shoot in a pellet trap so if I want to cast I have plenty lead, I have the moulds sitting there already.

PCP's and pumps really only need O-rings replaced now and again, if you have plenty of them then you can essentially never run out of free air :D :D :D

" JAY MASSEY "
Nomadic Pirate

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Barrels and Bullets