Skip to content

Chek-mate Hunter II's

This is a forum for our active members to show and shamelessly shill their goods as well as answer questions. This is reserved for members who actively participate in this board.

Chek-mate Hunter II's

Postby Manyletters » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:31 pm

I have two new recurves from Marc at Chek-mate...both are Hunter II models in right hand. One of them is a new model that he is trying on the market.

The first 2 pics are of a Hunter II 50#@28" and 58"..zebrawood/actionwood riser with similar limb woods...first $500 takes it and that includes shipping in USA/Canada

The second is still a Hunter II with a bit of a custom riser...a little smaller profile...it is a phenolic and paquiea riser...it looks like osage a little but stays the yellow it is now. This recurve is 47#@28 and is a 56" bow.Because it is a new/prototype, Marc said I could let it go for $400 including shipping.

Both bows come with a 8125 12 strand string with silencers and are ready to hunt...and of course they come with the usual Chek-mate warranty.
Manyletters

Re: Chek-mate Hunter II's

Postby petew » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 pm

That smaller riser is a great improvement. I liked that Bow when I handleded it. Just wish I took time to shoot it. :(
I hope that we see more of Marc's creativity in the coming years now that he is Officialy the captain .

Pete
Share your knowledge and Ideas
http://www.peteward.com
ImageSkype peteward.com
petew

Return to Board index

Return to Member products forum