Skip to content

Bow Hardware

This is a forum for our active members to show and shamelessly shill their goods as well as answer questions. This is reserved for members who actively participate in this board.

Bow Hardware

Postby elkslayer » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:54 pm

I have not posted here in a while but thought I would see if this would work, I am looking to just see what the interest would be for some hardware I make. I supply Ron at Fox archery, Wes at Wallace bows and also Blacktail bows their hardware. The brass limb bolts and pins and the brass washers as well. I am currently working on ILF parts for another bowyer. I am able to make anything as I am a machinist and can mass produce parts for you. I work on my own time so overhead and costs are lower than just a local shop. If you want just one the price is higher as its a lot of work to make one. Once its made however it is then easy to make many many more as all the work is done. In machining all the work is in the beginning. I am not looking to sell one set of hardware for someone that is building one bow but I would want an order big enough to make it worth my time to do all its take to make it and ship it. Not sure how this all would work but if you have seen any of Ron or Wes's bows or one of Norms bows you have seen my work. Let me know what you all think and I work off of a print supplied from you or a actual part supplied by you. I would rather not work off a sketch. There are to many free site's online to draw up what you need and add dimensions in the .001 of an inch. Let me know what you all think.
I HATE WARM BEER......
elkslayer

Return to Board index

Return to Member products forum