Skip to content

Far North Archery - $20 off per case and FREE shipping

This is a forum for our active members to show and shamelessly shill their goods as well as answer questions. This is reserved for members who actively participate in this board.

Far North Archery - $20 off per case and FREE shipping

Postby Far North Archery » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Hey guys - This is Jon in Montana under a new username! I haven't been around much lately... Been in the midst of two different moves, plus taking over a business from another guy, but anyway....

I took over a travel case business from an older gentleman. 3 Rivers has carried this case for years - a few others used to carry it, too. I've made some updates and whatnot and just wanted to pass on the info in case anyone is interested.

These are hard shell, airline approved cases. In all the research I've done, I believe them to the absolute strongest case available. Feel free to PM or email me with questions. jonlaflin@gmail.com

FarNorthArchery.com Special through March 5 is $20 off per case and free shipping! Coupon code: tradarcher

Last edited by Far North Archery on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Airline Approved - Traditional Bow and Arrow Travel Cases -- Custom made
www.FarNorthArchery.com
Far North Archery

Re: Far North Archery - travel cases

Postby Far North Archery » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:30 pm

I'm trying to get the word out with the cases - I always figure the best advertising is customer advertising - so here's a coupon that gets you....

$20 off per case AND free shipping

coupon code: tradarcher
Airline Approved - Traditional Bow and Arrow Travel Cases -- Custom made
www.FarNorthArchery.com
Far North Archery

Return to Board index

Return to Member products forum