Skip to content

Upcoming Deutsch Drahthaar Litter

This is a forum for our active members to show and shamelessly shill their goods as well as answer questions. This is reserved for members who actively participate in this board.

Re: Upcoming Deutsch Drahthaar Litter

Postby TommyBoy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:02 am

Excellent Joe! I got to see a bunch of Drahthaars at Pheasants Forever's national conference in Kansas City a month ago. They were some of the best behaved, lovable dogs I saw. I recently picked up another GSP, but keep me in mind. I have a brother that lives in NYC so a road trip is not out of the question.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken
TommyBoy

Postby TommyBoy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 am

Oh, BTW - are you going to be at Denton with the dog? It looks like I will be making the trek this year and wouldn't mind seeing her if we two were going to be there anyway.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken
TommyBoy

Postby superkodiak38 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 am

njstykbow wrote:..this dog completed a 7 hour old blood track in 6 minutes and 16 seconds while being restrained on a lead.

Joe

I can see you walking around with your chest stuck out now ( as you should be ! ) I really enjoy great dog work !
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby njstykbow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Ken-I sold the pups from the first litter for $1100 each. I'm hoping to be able to stay in the same range for the next litter, hopefully around January 2013. I guess you could say it's gotten a little more "serious" than I planned. I simply wanted a dog that could find the deer that I commonly didn't shoot as well as I should have and ended up spending all my time with the dogs and rarely even get out hunting. :oops:

TB-I'll have one or both at Baltimore, but Denton is probably out this year.

Tim-Wait until I start talking about what the pup was doing at less than 4 months! :mrgreen:
njstykbow

Postby Bob » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Heres my DD Axel. He's my best buddy, even goes moose hunting with me. :D Bob
Attachments
P1010491.JPG
P1010491.JPG (154.59 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
Bob

Postby njstykbow » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Good looking DD Bob. What kennel is he from?

I just returned from a trip to WI where I had the female bred again. Pups should be due around January 5.

Joe
njstykbow

Postby Bob » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 pm

He is from the Von Cumberland kennel in Nova Scotia, Canada. The best dog you could ever want. :D Bob
Attachments
P1010487.JPG
P1010487.JPG (151.87 KiB) Viewed 3028 times
Bob

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Member products forum