Skip to content

Riser Woods Teaser pics.

This is a forum for our active members to show and shamelessly shill their goods as well as answer questions. This is reserved for members who actively participate in this board.

Riser Woods Teaser pics.

Postby Plenty Coups Archery » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I grabbed a couple of blocks off the shelf and ran them over my jointer. Cocobolo and bacote. The cocobolo is super dark and rich. The bocote has some wild figure. Just 2 examples of what came in.
Attachments
Store and work shop 006.jpg
Store and work shop 006.jpg (201.1 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
Store and work shop 002.jpg
Store and work shop 002.jpg (160.95 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
Store and work shop 001.jpg
Store and work shop 001.jpg (163.83 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
Will Rogers - “Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.
Plenty Coups Archery

Re: Riser Woods Teaser pics.

Postby Plenty Coups Archery » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm

OK here is the list of what came in and I now have in stock. 8/4x8/4x24" Bocote, Cocobolo, East Indian Rosewood and Honduran Rosewood. I also have 8/4 Canary, Bocote, Bloodwood, Bubinga, Chechen, Cocobolo, Honduran Rosewood Marblewood, Fiddleback Myrtlewood, Paduk and Zebrawood. I also have 12/4 Pau Ferro. Working on the price list :!:
Will Rogers - “Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.
Plenty Coups Archery

Re: Riser Woods Teaser pics.

Postby Plenty Coups Archery » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 pm

OK I have the woods and prices listed on my website if your interested. Plus the other stuff. I get the woods into the checkout as soon as I can
Plenty Coups Archery

Return to Board index

Return to Member products forum