Skip to content

Broadhead Communist conspiracy!!

A place to discuss shooting styles, form, aiming systems, experiences, etc...

Re: Broadhead Communist conspiracy!!

Postby rwsbow » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:05 pm

Hey Mike, I appreciate that!!!!
I aint trad OR old," I'm retro!!"...that's what I'll tell my heathen little grandkids when they start raggin' on me!!! :lol:
I tell you what, though, there are a lot of good and interesting broadheads out there. I'm gonna change before next hunting season to something different.. maybe the First Cut, maybe not.. but something different than the past 35 years. Time for a change, if only for a while.
The reason I support the 2nd Amendment is because I'm too young to die but too old for an ass whoopin' ! 

rwsbow

Postby Feral Donkey » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:40 pm

Traditional involves resistance to change. That's why I don't consider myself at all traditional. Well, exept my underpants sometimes can be classified as traditional. I like change. I make change happen. Hey man, you got any spare change? :lol:
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby stagmitis » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:23 pm

Muzzilicious!
stagmitis

Postby cst » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:52 pm

Tell you what, I only put one Matthews McNugget in my Fly and didn't notice any difference at all. Well, one of the holes has something in it. As to the broadheads... whatever blows your skirt up. I want big mean broadheads that my buddies say compensate for a lack of well something. I believe in the theory that we are killing animals by hemmorage, so we ought to cause as much bleeding as practicle. If your three blade gives you the results you want, good for you.
cst

Postby Feral Donkey » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:00 pm

I looked these things over really well. The blades can taco when hitting hard bone, but so can most other BH. I don't know if I'd try them on elk but these 150 pound mice with white, flippy tails, they should work just fine. I think they're better than any snuffer I've ever seen. Those 3 blade hardened points are pretty sharp. They fly awesome also! I can't begin to tell you how nice they fly. I think we have a winner.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby PAarcher » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:58 pm

Good. Now quit wasting your time posting on gay outdoors sites and go perforate some of Gods creatures!
PAarcher

Postby Feral Donkey » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:24 pm

:lol::lol:
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Shooter's forum