Skip to content

3 under vs. ring finger eye tooth anchor

A place to discuss shooting styles, form, aiming systems, experiences, etc...

Re: 3 under vs. ring finger eye tooth anchor

Postby Bender » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Ben, seriously think you might make it to 2014? Awesome. Keep your eyes peeled though. There are some potential equipment rule changes that may be enacted this year. We won't know for sure though until after Argentina in October.
Bender

Postby BEN MAHER » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Mate ... that why i am thinking bowhunter unlimited ... those rule changes , although apparently unlikely to come in , are just not that workable IMHO .... Maybe even bowhunter recurve for me ? Seems like a good crew to shoot with

I am enjoying my wheels at the moment and my single string stuff is purely at the bale til I smash this TP
BEN MAHER

Postby Bender » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 pm

AH, so you're already aware of those rules proposals. They definitely kill 2 birds with one stone. Logistically impossible, while also managing to drive people out of competition and participation. Given how extremely screwed up they are I think we can pretty much count on them being passed.
Bender

Postby BEN MAHER » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Bender wrote:AH, so you're already aware of those rules proposals. They definitely kill 2 birds with one stone. Logistically impossible, while also managing to drive people out of competition and participation. Given how extremely screwed up they are I think we can pretty much count on them being passed.

thats my worry ... but then again I look forward to sseing the guy with te band say cutting bows in half to determine whether or not my bow has carbon in it ........

My wife is keen .. we've been trying to get to the USA for 4 years now ... this time frame may suit us and I'd love to shoot the worlds outside of Oz ... really considering wheels or Bowhunter recurve as Longbow looks screwed if these chnages go through IMHO ...

Mind you , I'd love to have a crack at them with a Hill style bow
BEN MAHER

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Shooter's forum