Skip to content

Angel Majesty

A place to discuss shooting styles, form, aiming systems, experiences, etc...

Angel Majesty

Postby LBR » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Got some due to a customer request. Expensive stuff, got a different feel to it for sure. Haven't tried it myself--I won't normally sell a material I haven't tried, but this has been on the market a while and the fellow ordering is experienced. I will get around to giving it a whirl sooner or later.
LBR

Re: Angel Majesty

Postby John, son of Glenn » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

is this like a date drug? Neer heard of it........ and hows the mules doin?
I am a moderator!
John, son of Glenn

Postby LBR » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Funky Japanese string material, got some kind of coating on it so it never needs wax. Burnish it and it's supposed to kinda weld itself together. Seems to be real popular with target shooters. Only good for endless strings.

Lucy is without a doubt the sexiest critter on four legs, and has a better personality than most people I know. Still just the one superior equine...and my wife's horse. She's got some fancy name for him, I just call him Wilbur. He's purty, for a horse. Want to get my wife a good riding mule, but they are bringing what they are worth--looking at $8,000 and up for one from a trainer. She may have to wait a while.
LBR

Postby John, son of Glenn » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:14 pm

My bud keeps harrassin me ta getta new hay burnin ATV.. gotta trailer load commin in from N.M. and C.O. I gotta few too many pokers cookin, but Lord I do miss fooling with em. Course,season opens inna few/three weeks here, sa I,m gonna be too dang busy to wipe, much less train n trim n trailer. Miss chattin Chad.
p.s. aint endless strings of the Devil?
I am a moderator!
John, son of Glenn

Postby LBR » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Mine needs a lot of tlc--ain't rode her in a long time--not enough hours in the day. She just stands out in the pasture looking at me with "go to me" eyes...

Endless strings are of the devil--so are women--but they both have a use. :twisted:
LBR

Return to Board index

Return to Shooter's forum