Skip to content

The Essence of Simple Shooting

A place to discuss shooting styles, form, aiming systems, experiences, etc...

The Essence of Simple Shooting

Postby Hank » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:38 am

With shooting a bow becoming more complicated (and gay), I thought this poster was appropriate :)
Attachments
physics.jpg
physics.jpg (48.37 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
a genetically modified by aliens life form, known as Hank
Hank

Re: The Essence of Simple Shooting

Postby Gino Bruno » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:27 am

Hank....... i never thought i'd see the day where you were batting for "the other team." :) just because shooting has become more complicated for you doesn't make you gay.... don't worry buddy, it will just take time..... work back into it. you can't expect to be back to 100% after all that cutting on you..... but it also doesn't make you gay..... no more than those little experiments/trials back in your college days did. didn't your frat brothers tell you it was a harmless game called "just the tip" :lol:

great poster btw!!!
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby Hank » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Well being under 3 times this last year (and I dont shoot 3 under) and male nurses working on some of those projects, I am sure I got a probin and someone has it on video somewhere. :) They sure took their time shaving my groin area yikes!

I feel violated
a genetically modified by aliens life form, known as Hank
Hank

Postby Jim Casto Jr » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:28 pm

I don't know Gino... he sure does talk a lot of "gay" stuff since he came back. I'm think'n that shaving episode must have ignited a hidden ember.
"Archery is really very simple. You just have to do the exact same thing on every shot"
Bill Leslie, July 22, 2017

"Form is everything."
Al Cole, June 7, 2008
Jim Casto Jr

Postby Fuzzy Dog » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Jim Casto Jr wrote:I don't know Gino... he sure does talk a lot of "gay" stuff since he came back. I'm think'n that shaving episode must have ignited a hidden ember.

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering myself - the poster's hilarious but I have no idea what shooting a bow has to do with sexual orientation. :?: :?:
"Now I'm generally a mild mannered, live and let live kind of guy, but any fucking snake that gets between me and my coffee pot is just buckin' to be a hat band." The Topcamp Chronicles.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
Fuzzy Dog

Postby tradspirit » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey Hank!
Haven't been on awhile..glad to see you're back and in fine spirits. I'm still undergoing therapy for my chain saw accident..haven't tried shooting yet until my finger strength returns..may have to go to a finger loop if it proves to be unmanageable. Doc expects full recovery by June...kids call it my "Frankenfinger" :o ...can't be beautiful forever..take care, Jim
tradspirit

Return to Board index

Return to Shooter's forum