Skip to content

Team Fitzgerald?

A place to discuss shooting styles, form, aiming systems, experiences, etc...

Re: Team Fitzgerald?

Postby Kenro » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

LOOOOOOBSTEEERRRRR!!! :D (I'll even boil em myself if I gotta! :lol: )

Yeah I would rather eat a whole bowl of lead paint chips than even smell another oyster! As far as
nightpilot wrote:HA, I still think he may have gotten a bad one! ..
uh?.. no...no I dont think I did. I think they're just that nasty! :lol:
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby topcamp » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:35 pm

uh?.. no...no I dont think I did. I think they're just that nasty!

damn.........you have to chew it..............bet you've tried other taste with the same texture and never looked up to see what you where eating.................... :twisted: :lol: :lol:
the more we know about the " how " and the " why " of..........the less we see and notice about the " now " of the " when "...
_tc...on the inflation of life

on that day.......you wake up and never more what was .......will ever be again.
_tc on growing old
topcamp

Postby tradspirit » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Best shot I have ever seen was in the video "Pass Thru :?: "..where Dan takes a shot at at an unsuspecting buck and the cameraman is in the far side so you can see the arrow exit as it blows through the deer..amazing scene that is played over and over. Dan and his son are really amazing shots regardless of distance and wind condition.
tradspirit

Postby hoyt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 am

They had one show where they cooked something on the truck manifold while they were driving.
hoyt

Postby John, son of Glenn » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Before I sawa Dan F video, I was a pure blood meat hunter/poacher. Neck shots witha .22 mostly, and Nolz disagrees sometimes,but some were FFFFFFFFFFFNNNNNNNNNNN LOOOONG shots. Liked ta slide em in a GI duffel with two straps and break em down at home, no blood,or such left that ways.
Then I screwed up, and rented that video.

He shot a caribou at the edge of a river, It lunged in and on the second bounce, the blood just SHOT out and pertyd the water up. Id NEVER seen that! In a week I was shootin a tape wrapped Bear 2 and carbon arrers, breakin three a hour on stump shootin. THEN a freind of a friend drove up and handed me a old shakespear Wonder bow. And cedars. And three copys of Primative Archer.
RARNT me.

Dan Fitzgerald. Bless you ya damn Yankee! :D
I am a moderator!
John, son of Glenn

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Shooter's forum