Skip to content

hey Roger, Gino, Kenro, Ted

A place to discuss shooting styles, form, aiming systems, experiences, etc...

Re: hey Roger, Gino, Kenro, Ted

Postby cst » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 pm

No I have not. I think the only sight I have right now is some cobra pins and that bracket you gave me several years ago. The thing with a peep and fingers is that the string tends to roll a bit when you draw. I think I tried one of the large bore peeps four or five years ago and never could get it adjusted to be visible at full draw. Sight and a clicker might get it done though. I think I will try that tomorrow. Cant hurt.
cst

Re: hey Roger, Gino, Kenro, Ted

Postby Kenro » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 pm

sorry, didnt see the thread till now.

two solid anchor referances for me.....the pointer finger in the corner of my mouth (which at the same time bumps the top my hand solidly under my cheek bone) and then just a light touch of the string to the tip of my nose.

a very good point above to tie on or use some white out on your string in a small spot to align with your pin every time. that could make it all that much more foolproof.

also when using a sight something that may help to is to NOT grip your bow or cause torque.
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Shooter's forum