Skip to content

Garden State 3D Shoot - June 30th

Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C.

Garden State 3D Shoot - June 30th

Postby brandi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:39 pm

I'm heading up to New Jersey to visit family next week and was thinking about shooting a round of 3D at the Garden State Archers shoot on June 30th. Anyone know if it's a good course, or might be willing to shoot it with me?
Redheads are dangerous. We're like playing with fire.
brandi

Re: Garden State 3D Shoot - June 30th

Postby Fuzzy Dog » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Don't know anything about it, but Sawmill in Tioga County PA is also next week, Thursday through Sunday, and is one of the best "shooters' shoots" I've ever shot. Light on vendors if you're looking for stuff, but lots of good courses, from a short "pig pen" course shooting pig targets in heavy shade to several longer ones - you can pretty much shoot as much as you can stand.

Now if you want to buy toys, then you want to get to Denton Hill, aka ETAR at the end of July. You can get rid of money up there about as fast as you can do it Las Vegas - the courses are really good too.
"Now I'm generally a mild mannered, live and let live kind of guy, but any fucking snake that gets between me and my coffee pot is just buckin' to be a hat band." The Topcamp Chronicles.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
Fuzzy Dog

Postby brandi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 am

I will be heading to Denton Hill in July. Sawmill is too far for me that weekend -- I was just looking for someplace to shoot while I'm visiting family (in central Jersey). I'll keep Sawmill in mind for the future though. Thanks!!
brandi

Postby Fuzzy Dog » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:39 am

See you at Denton Hill then. Hope the Garden State is fun.
"Now I'm generally a mild mannered, live and let live kind of guy, but any fucking snake that gets between me and my coffee pot is just buckin' to be a hat band." The Topcamp Chronicles.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
Fuzzy Dog

Postby Stykshooter » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 pm

So....

Fuzzy, how was the Sawmill shoot?

Brandi, How was the Garden State shoot?
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby brandi » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:37 am

I didn't make the Garden State shoot -- it turns out my presence was missed in Virginia, so I made my way back to shoot a round of 3D on Sunday with a VIP.

I just need to figure out how to shoot distances over 22yds.
brandi

Postby Stykshooter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:24 pm

I just need to figure out how to shoot distances over 22yds.

...aim higher!
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Return to Board index

Return to Midatlantic states