Skip to content

Wounded Warriors project benefit-

Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin(rules)

Wounded Warriors project benefit-

Postby VoodooSteve » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:23 am

Fellas it truly saddens me to have to tell you this, but the Wounded Warriors Project benefit archery shoot, and the Ogre Challenge which was supposed to be held at the Farmland Conservation Club for 2011 has been cancelled, I have bent over backwards to make this happen, and I take full responsiblity for it not happening...My apologies to all......The Farmland Conservation Club will be having their yearly memorial weekend shoot which is always a great time and I urge you to attend, but I am currently looking for another venue to hold these events at for 2011 and will notify all of you if a suitable place is found, If anyone has any suggestions on a suitable venue, please let me know.........Thank you for your support, Steve Hartley
I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry, like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky, I'll never reach my destination, if I never try, so I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry......
VoodooSteve

Re: Wounded Warriors project benefit-

Postby trapperDave » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 am

Hey Steve, check with the guys that run Boondocks. I bet they'd work somethin out. Place is 160 acres and they do benefit shoots IIRC. my company even had their yearly party there, you aint seen a third of the place ;)
It's not funny until someone gets hurt.......then it's hilarious
trapperDave

Postby trapperDave » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 am

It's not funny until someone gets hurt.......then it's hilarious
trapperDave

Postby VoodooSteve » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:35 am

Dave that's a very good Idea, Maybe we can get together, shoot a bit and run the Idea past them for next year, maybe even later this year, do they allow camping there?.........and you know this could be done as an open shoot.... if we could find a company to donate a Wheel bow for the compound side........I may have a line on that part,no harm in asking, all they can say is no...
I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry, like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky, I'll never reach my destination, if I never try, so I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry......
VoodooSteve

Postby marc » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Any word on this yet? Trying to decide what shoots I am going to make it to this year. IDK if you are also thinking about having it at your place or not!
"There is a fine line between tough and stupid and I think I found it" Ken Rohloff
"I'd hit that, with my truck" Ken Rohloff
marc

Return to Board index

Return to Great Lakes states