Skip to content

Board stuff

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Re: Board stuff

Postby Bill Grenoble » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:05 am

cst wrote:Yeah, leave it. I also like the avatar. What color scheme are you thinking about? The blue is definitely too mellow. Takes away from the Pirate thing.

Well, black :-). I used to tire of drawing with autoCad, so I would change to a black screen with either white or yellow lines/font. Of course I would get tired of that too after a bit. Dark blue with white font might work. The ocean is blue, but sometimes we bloody it up :lol: Bill
Bill Grenoble

Postby Feral Donkey » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:21 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby james wrenn » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:08 am

I don't really care on a theme as long as it is a color that text shows up on well.I just have trouble with it with some colors.I like the colors on the other site pretty good myself and could see them well.Much better that this blue. :mrgreen:
james wrenn

Postby cst » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:08 pm

a buddy of mine noticed a b in front of "pirates" on the old internet addy. He immediately asked me what kind of people was I associating with online. I asked "why do you ask?' He said "I bet a lot of them shoot three under" I said "ok why do you say that?" "b pirates Chris? What does the b stand for?"
With your yellow and pink my little pony remark I am wondering myself. I was kinda thinking I liked the way the old site looked.
cst

Postby Jake » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:34 am

Looks good. I like it.
Jake

Postby Feral Donkey » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:41 am

I never thought of that, Chris. That's funny! It was just some address that EZboard gave it. I'll bet if you go to paleo planet or the cave you'll see a similar address. Don't worry dude, this place isn't the Neverland Ranch in disguise. :lol:
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby topcamp » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:00 am

fall colors.....earth tones.......no camo........fireside good place to hang colors.........nuf said...???????
the more we know about the " how " and the " why " of..........the less we see and notice about the " now " of the " when "...
_tc...on the inflation of life

on that day.......you wake up and never more what was .......will ever be again.
_tc on growing old
topcamp

Postby Feral Donkey » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:49 am

We should figure out a way to bring the threads over from the old board too.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby jeebustrain » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:51 am

Feral Donkey wrote:We should figure out a way to bring the threads over from the old board too.

it's supposed to be possible, but it's rather messy and it would basically wipe anything that's been posted here up until then. Once I get some more free time (after I get all the colors and theme junk done), I'll look into it.
jeebustrain
Site Admin

Postby Feral Donkey » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:03 pm

Take your time. We can always save each page of the old board and post them on some sort of archival page or something like that. Or we can do the same thing but cut and paste all the text. Or maybe we'll be here long enough that we'll cut and paste what we want from the old board and shit-can the rest. We have until December so no worries. The color and the drunken live chat are the important things.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery