[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
Pirates Of Archery • View topic - Lend me you ILF wisdom...

Skip to content

Lend me you ILF wisdom...

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Lend me you ILF wisdom...

Postby Keener » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Sooo….
Tradtech Titan....17" or 19"?

Other riser recommendations?
Good performing, less expensive risers?

Whatcha got?
Most likely going with the Tradtech Glass/wood limbs.

Anyone still shooting their DAS?
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!
Keener

Re: Lend me you ILF wisdom...

Postby Stykshooter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:47 pm

What's a DAS? :o
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby Stykshooter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:50 pm

I've got a couple of the TradTech Trident 17" risers. It is cheaper... laminated wood. For some reason I just shoot that riser really, really well. The grip fits my hand great and I find the design to be very forgiving.
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby Jim Casto Jr » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:07 pm

I got a 21" Satori riser when they first came out to use as a hunting outfit. I think I'm done (satisfied) with the metal risers. I like the longer length and weight. So.... I'd prefer the 19" Titan III, I'm sure.

If you're thinking of considering a wood riser, you may want to check out the White Feather Lark at Alternative. They really look good and the cost is very reasonable.
"Archery is really very simple. You just have to do the exact same thing on every shot"

"Form is everything."
Jim Casto Jr

Postby PAarcher » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:32 pm

I may have a 19" Titan I'd be willing to part with.
PAarcher

Postby Keener » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:06 pm

Keener

Postby PAarcher » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:05 am

PAarcher

Postby Mann » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Keener
If you send me a ship to address I will send you a PSE Nova conversion free of charge. They make a 19" RISER.
Since I have retired I am just trying to get rid of some of this stuff! LOL.
Anybody else interested? I think I have 3.
Mann

Postby Keener » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:35 pm

That is a very kind offer.
PM sent.
Keener

Postby Keener » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Mann, the riser arrived today.

I need to get a set of limbs ordered from Lancaster ASAP!
I'll start with a set of medium Glass/Wood Black Maxx limbs and see where it takes me!

Thank you very much for the riser.
Keener

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery