[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
Pirates Of Archery • View topic - Miss the old days here

Skip to content

Miss the old days here

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Re: Miss the old days here

Postby Feral Donkey » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:26 pm

I reached out to Kevin and Hank too. A few more of the OC guys should be showing up here too.

Feral Donkey

Postby Mann » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:29 am

WOW This is Great!
I may go shoot a bow!
Mann

Postby PAarcher » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:03 am

Or ride a motorcycle!
PAarcher

Postby Fuzzy Dog » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Good to see so many people posting. I will definitely check in more often. Hope y'all are doing well and are cooler than it is down here in Texas - running on, I think, the 16th straight day over 100. But if you want to understand the Texas mindset on that issue the weather forecaster about a month ago during a hot spell announced that "on a Tuesday there'll be a cold front coming through that'll push the temperature all the way down to 93."
"Now I'm generally a mild mannered, live and let live kind of guy, but any fucking snake that gets between me and my coffee pot is just buckin' to be a hat band." The Topcamp Chronicles.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
Fuzzy Dog

Postby Keener » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:34 pm

"..all the way down to 93."
:shock:

Man, that almost makes me feel bad for our 65 to 70 degree mornings...almost. ;)
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!
Keener

Postby Lee Vivian » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:17 pm

It’s great to see this active again. I haven’t been online to any forum in so long. The last couple years have been complete shit for me. From my mom passing, a broken toe,,health issues, and now in the process of separating from my wife, the only good things have been the birth of my two grandkids. My grandson Max last July and now his sister Bowie last week!

I haven’t been to a shoot or anything in a while. Didn’t even hunt last year. Decided this year I’m making up for it. I can’t wait to get into the woods in September!

I missed you guys but was in no frame of mind for most things. Hope the dialog keeps up!

Anyone know if my buddy Jinks still posts anywhere? I haven’t checked any other forums!
Too many freaks, not enough circuses....
Lee Vivian

Postby KCummings » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:06 am

Hey Pirates, long time no post.

Not nearly as active on any site as I used to be. I still enjoy poking the bear every now and then but the current crop of malcontents just aren't as interesting as they used to be.

I'll be checking in more often.

;)

KPC
"On their deathbed, no one ever said, I wish I had spent more time at the office."
KCummings

Postby PAarcher » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Good to see the old guard rousing again.
PAarcher

Postby jeffhalfrack » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Holly crap its Lee ! Good to hear from you ,,,you're in good company here Jeff w
jeffhalfrack

Postby BEN MAHER » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:36 pm

Lee,
Jinx has been asking for you , he stuck with one bow for 3 minutes and wanted the "Gentle Folk " to know :D
BEN MAHER

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery