[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3836)
Pirates Of Archery • View topic - Miss the old days here

Skip to content

Miss the old days here

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Re: Miss the old days here

Postby PAarcher » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:59 pm

I just got home from ETAR. I have lots of pictures. I need to figure out how out upload them here again. I think that's one of my biggest complaints with this forum. I like to post pictures and it's a pain in the ass here.

I got to see Marc and Yohon up at ETAR. They seemed to be having a good time.
3Rivers was there with a table full of DAS bows for sale. I saw a LOT of Titans being carried and shot. Not too many DAS bows. Actually, I didn't see any out of the courses.
PAarcher

Postby Stykshooter » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:19 pm

Mike, Its super easy to up load here now. Just go to post a reply and scroll down to upload an attachment, hit browse and then when you get to your photo that you want to post hit add the file. I think you need to resize the to something like 680 X 680 or something too.
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby PAarcher » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:56 pm

Fuzzy Dog getting it done!!

Fuzzy at ETAR.jpg
Fuzzy at ETAR.jpg (256.42 KiB) Viewed 466 times
PAarcher

Postby jeffhalfrack » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Nice
jeffhalfrack

Postby Feral Donkey » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:17 am

Happy birthday, Yohon.

Aaron boob pic.jpg
Aaron boob pic.jpg (101.02 KiB) Viewed 466 times

Feral Donkey

Postby lostaro » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:52 am

I'm always lurking nearby...count me in for re-booting the place

I just seem to be leading a very boring life right now!! If I do anything stupid that involves a bow I'll share with the gang!

Probably won't be long....I do lots of stupid stuff
"My goal in life is to try NOT to screw up so bad that they name the screw up after me..."
"Nothing better than a campfire, cold beer and piles of dangerously undercooked meat..."
lostaro

Postby Stykshooter » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:17 am

Dang! Paul is a LOT bigger than I remember him. :D

Hence that whole resizing the photo thing...
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby Jim Casto Jr » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Don't worry. I'll keep resizing them until these knuckleheads learn how to do it in their phones first. :mrgreen:
"Archery is really very simple. You just have to do the exact same thing on every shot"

"Form is everything."
Jim Casto Jr

Postby PAarcher » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Lol!! Educate me!
PAarcher

Postby Daniel Banting » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:42 am

I have missed this site and it contributors. I retired the beginning of January and have moved to the province of New Brunswick. Lots of Bears and the Deer hunting is pretty good in the southern part of the province. Moose are everywhere but the chances of drawing a tag are pretty remote. I live about 25 miles from the town of Miramichi, NB, between my house and town there are 6 sign's that look like the attached.

Spending most of my time Canoeing, Fishing, (great striped bass), riding bikes and exploring my new home. Looking forward to the fall and Grouse and Woodcock opening. No Moose tag but I do have two Bear tags and a Whitetail.

It would be great if we can reconstitute Pirates it was the best. I get a little tired of other sites where a thread regarding "is a 40 pound bow ok to hunt all North American game animals'? gets 150 posts, followed by another about "how high should your nock point be?" It gets to be a little innane after a while.

My best regrds to you all.

Dan

I had hoped to send along a couple of photos but looks like I have to figure out how to resize them first.
dgb
Daniel Banting

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery