Skip to content

Shoulder droped an F-bomb

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Shoulder droped an F-bomb

Postby Feral Donkey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:50 pm

I brought the Firefly into work tonight for show and tell. I put on my 50# black max carbons, strung it up and drew it back. My buddy, Chachi said "I thought your shoulder wouldn't net you draw your bow?" Well, after I let down I figured out he was right. That sting let me know I better not make a habit of doing that. Long story short, anyone got some lighter ILF limbs you wanna trade? These are 50# black max carbon mediums. I want to stay with mediums.

And just to remind everyone, boobs are good.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Re: Shoulder droped an F-bomb

Postby Robertfishes » Sun May 07, 2017 2:39 pm

All I have are long ILF limbs. I have several sets of homemade streaky clear glass limbs between 37# and 44# if you need to borrow some for a while. I'm looking at neuro surgery in the next month so I'm still out of commission for a while longer.
Robertfishes

Postby PAarcher » Wed May 10, 2017 7:48 pm

I'll see what I have.
PAarcher

Postby Fuzzy Dog » Thu May 11, 2017 12:00 pm

I have some 40 longs that I'd be happy to send you a pair of. I doubt I'll ever have an use for 50"s but that really doesn't matter..
"Now I'm generally a mild mannered, live and let live kind of guy, but any fucking snake that gets between me and my coffee pot is just buckin' to be a hat band." The Topcamp Chronicles.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
Fuzzy Dog

Postby Bowlim » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Just got my daughter some 16 pounders she is 10 but average adult height. I shot them also. Kinda confirms my view that no mater how light you can still feel them. :)

http://alternativess.com/cgi-bin/htmlos ... 8832577648

They have both the bamboom and the Windstorm on sale for about 50. I have tried both and like the Bamboom better, but have shot the Windstorm less. I like the Carbon Windstorm a lot, not sure why they aren't available any more. Paint them black and you can pretend they are Uhkas.

Because of the firefly geometry, I seem to get 12 pounds high on these limbs for 29.5" draw.
Bowlim

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery