Skip to content

I need a new trail camera

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

I need a new trail camera

Postby Jim Casto Jr » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:24 pm

My Covert II trail camera gave it up and I'm not going to send it in for repair. I've not been very pleased with the quality of pictures it takes anyway. So... I need to buy a new one. I have no idea which one to buy and would appreciate some recommendations.
"Archery is really very simple. You just have to do the exact same thing on every shot"
Bill Leslie, July 22, 2017

"Form is everything."
Al Cole, June 7, 2008
Jim Casto Jr

Re: I need a new trail camera

Postby Gino Bruno » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Jim,

i've been really happy with the browning trail cams. they take reasonably good pics, does all the video, time lapse, etc. stuff that i never use, is fairly inexpensive, battery life is very good and trigger speed is very fast and i have had several of them running year round with not so much as a hiccup. most of all, it's easy enough for a moron like me to set it up quickly.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Re: I need a new trail camera

Postby Mann » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Definitely agree Browning.
By far the best I have used for the same reasons Gino mentioned.
Dont think Gino qualifies as moron but they are pretty dang simple! :D
Mann

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery