Skip to content

Salute!

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Salute!

Postby marc » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:34 am

Having a little drink and thinking about Burgess today.

marc B.jpeg
marc B.jpeg (176.38 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
"There is a fine line between tough and stupid and I think I found it" Ken Rohloff
"I'd hit that, with my truck" Ken Rohloff
marc

Re: Salute!

Postby superkodiak38 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:04 pm

I remembered our conversation around the campfire last week that today was the day he crossed over and left the mortal world, think about him every time I put on a pair of hip boots. Image
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby Yohon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:03 pm

I thought about the old guy when I pissed in a deer scrape and messed with the over hanging branch and doctored it up like he showed me. I should go down to the farm and see if I can find some of his secret lure Im sure is buried around there somewhere :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby jeffhalfrack » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:14 pm

I did the same thing Sunday Jeff w
jeffhalfrack

Postby BEN MAHER » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:00 am

Indeed ...
Never shook his hand, but he had a profound effect on me with his correspondence to me and his posts here .

Pine Ghost is a great example of pretty much everything that I love and that shits me about hunting.

This may just be a website to some , but TC and this place have had an indelible effect on how I see archery, hunting and the world , odd as that may sound

Sorely missed , a wee drop tonight of good stuff.

Fuck it ... Two wee drops
BEN MAHER

Postby Gino Bruno » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:28 pm

BEN MAHER wrote:Indeed ...
Never shook his hand, but he had a profound effect on me with his correspondence to me and his posts here .

Pine Ghost is a great example of pretty much everything that I love and that shits me about hunting.

This may just be a website to some , but TC and this place have had an indelible effect on how I see archery, hunting and the world , odd as that may sound

Sorely missed , a wee drop tonight of good stuff.

Fuck it ... Two wee drops

couldn't have said it better myself. i miss him so much. i know the "old fart" didn't believe in much but i felt him a lot this past elk season on all of my solo hunts. sure wish i could have shared a day in elk camp with him.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery