Skip to content

Looking for a part

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Looking for a part

Postby superkodiak38 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:49 am

I have a Browing Micro Midas that I bought for the kids. The draw adjustment module for the cam is broken. If anyone has a line on where I can get a replacement please let me know. According to Marc a cam from a Browning Midas will fit as well. I am compound impared :? Thanks !
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Re: Looking for a part

Postby Mann » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:21 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Parts-Brown ... Swxp9W8zKh

This one says it is a parts only bow.
Contact them price may be negotiable. ;)
Mann

Postby superkodiak38 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:33 am

I'll try that thanks !
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby superkodiak38 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:18 am

Well that's a swing and a miss, that bow is left handed and mine is a righty so the cam is reversed. I'll keep looking maybe somebody has one tucked away in an attic or garage ;) If not Maybe Santa will bring Matthew a new bow
superkodiak38

Postby Mann » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Mann

Postby superkodiak38 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:09 pm

I had given up but I am looking now ! Thanks.. I'll have to send the link to my wife since I don't speak Ebay :)
superkodiak38

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery