Skip to content

Baltimore....

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Re: Baltimore....

Postby superkodiak38 » Mon May 02, 2016 7:49 am

Doesn't look good, first time in 15 years or so, can't see it happening. Work schedule and kid schedule.
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby Stykshooter » Mon May 02, 2016 8:54 am

Last I heard John was coming down to set up on Friday and then leaving. He has other plans for the weekend.
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby Stykshooter » Mon May 02, 2016 11:58 am

I just met John for lunch. He says he will have the big tent and the grill down there and set up on Thursday.
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby Lee Vivian » Mon May 02, 2016 4:14 pm

I read on AT from Joe P. That John is getting married that weekend
Too many freaks, not enough circuses....
Lee Vivian

Postby Stykshooter » Mon May 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Maybe.... That's still two weeks away!
Stykshooter

Postby Kirkll » Mon May 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Yohon wrote:Well dang Lee.....that sucks...

I'll be looking for you Richard and Kirk, really looking forward to checking them limbs out....got a riser sittin here with no limbs...... ;)

What riser do you have John? I may be able to ship these to you if you like. But.....I'm finding a lot of these risers are a wee bit different. how all the TD bear fans claim the limbs are all interchangeable is beyond me. :roll:

I just picked up a B mag myself on a horse trading deal . :D
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby Yohon » Tue May 03, 2016 3:51 am

superkodiak38 wrote:Doesn't look good, first time in 15 years or so, can't see it happening. Work schedule and kid schedule.

Dang man....like I said gonna be different this year.
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby Yohon » Tue May 03, 2016 3:52 am

Stykshooter wrote:Maybe.... That's still two weeks away!

That's funny right there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby Yohon » Tue May 03, 2016 3:56 am

Kirk....I have Randy's dymandwood A riser....the limbs I have for my Mag A interchange with these pretty well. Was hoping to try Pauls limbs....what # length is he bringing? Was hoping he'll let me swap em out to shoot a course.....
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby Stykshooter » Tue May 03, 2016 5:18 am

I have had about 15 different risers, still have nine, from early '80's vintage to a couple of months ago. Plus limbs from the same time ranges. I have been able to swap limbs amongst the risers with 30 years difference in vintage and have had no problems. The only issue I have had is one of my new A risers and a set of 2nd limbs that I got from Big Jim. Initially I had a "bear" :D of a time getting them to seat properly. after shooting them for 100 shots they seemed to fit just fine.
Stykshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery