Skip to content

Wisconsin traditional archers annual convention

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Wisconsin traditional archers annual convention

Postby DIY_guy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Spent the day at the Wisconsin Traditional Archers convention. Had a vendor's booth for some of my items. Bought 3 doz full length uncut yellow feathers, 3 doz red, 3 doz green so I think there is some arrow making in the future.

The joy is in the planing and doing.
DIY_guy

Re: Wisconsin traditional archers annual convention

Postby Yohon » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:55 am

Wow, thats impressive for traditional state bowhunting banquet.....you'd see a 1/10th of that in MD !!!!!
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby DIY_guy » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:59 am

Ive been a member of WTA for many years. We are up to 500 members.
DIY_guy

Postby marc » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:25 am

Thanks for posting! Wish I had been there but that is what happens when you are half way across the country from home. I need to figure out why I stopped getting the news letters since I moved!
"There is a fine line between tough and stupid and I think I found it" Ken Rohloff
"I'd hit that, with my truck" Ken Rohloff
marc

Postby DIY_guy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:16 pm

marc wrote:Thanks for posting! Wish I had been there but that is what happens when you are half way across the country from home. I need to figure out why I stopped getting the news letters since I moved!

There was a discussion of such matters at the members meeting in that people have not updated the org with their new contact info. Reach out to WTA and let them know you moved and you will get the news letter.
DIY_guy

Postby marc » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:15 am

DIY_guy wrote:
marc wrote:Thanks for posting! Wish I had been there but that is what happens when you are half way across the country from home. I need to figure out why I stopped getting the news letters since I moved!

There was a discussion of such matters at the members meeting in that people have not updated the org with their new contact info. Reach out to WTA and let them know you moved and you will get the news letter.

I updated them when I was home last year and was able to attend the Horicon shoot but I guess it got lost or something. I will shoot them an e-mail.
"There is a fine line between tough and stupid and I think I found it" Ken Rohloff
"I'd hit that, with my truck" Ken Rohloff
marc

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery