Skip to content

Some new stuff

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Some new stuff

Postby Bender » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:56 pm

I hope to get it running in our store tomorrow, it's not there yet, but FWIW we're making field quivers, and metal plate tabs now.

I tell ya making the field quivers and tabs, they both are real PITA's. VERY time consuming.
Bender

Re: Some new stuff

Postby Bender » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Alrighty then! The new stuff is now live, and available!

We now have field quivers available. Double stitched and riveted to ensure long life, strength and durability. They come with 3 LARGE arrow tubes, and a storage pocket. The belt loop is made to fit a 2” wide belt. And of course, they come with the color accent bars to complement our arm guards, vanes, whatever and however you might want. Mix and Match! More about the quivers can be found here: https://www.fenderarchery.com/collections/…/products/quivers.

We have also added another style of Shooting Tab. We call them our “Heavy Metal” Tabs. The palm plate is made of 1/8” thick brass. For those who want it, this makes the tab plate truly rigid. The palm plate is also larger fore and aft. This is done in order to further assist in keeping the back of the string hand flat, yet relaxed, for a good release. Rest assured though that these tabs are still made of our top quality true Cordovan leather. You can read more about Heavy Metal here: https://www.fenderarchery.com/prod…/heavy-metal-cordovan-tab

I've got photos here of a Heavy Metal tab ready for sale, a photo of one of the original Heavy Metal prototypes, trimmed shot in diddled with worked over and basically abused, and our first quiver ready for sale

Heavy Metal Select Small.jpg
Heavy Metal Select Small.jpg (31.69 KiB) Viewed 59 times

Heavy Metal Proto Small.jpg
Heavy Metal Proto Small.jpg (63.82 KiB) Viewed 59 times

Quiver Select II Small.jpg
Quiver Select II Small.jpg (53.85 KiB) Viewed 59 times
Bender

Postby Yohon » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:39 am

Lookin good!!!!!!!
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby Bender » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:38 am

Thanx!

I take it you got the vanes OK?

BTW, any comments, suggestions, good heck or bad, let me know. Post 'em, email me whatever.
Bender

Postby Yohon » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:19 pm

Got em today!! Thanks.....dang they are small.....this is gonna be interesting ;)
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby Bender » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:58 pm

The "specs" are in the product description, back at the store. But none the less, Even if somebody misses something I always will answer questions.

I myself had no "problem" with broadheads despite, size. But in all honesty I may have accidentally introduced something something into my testing of them with a broadhead. I have been testing and etc etc with them so what ever I did I already had arrows well matched to the base test bow. In essence, running a broadhead may be more sensitive to state of tune.

Run 'em, let me know, and remember, the guarantee label on the package is no BS. Even if it is just vanes. :)
Bender

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery