Skip to content

ETAR 2018

This is a general discussion forum where any archery related topics are welcome.

Re: ETAR 2018

Postby PAarcher » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:52 pm

superkodiak38 wrote:I might try and make it up next year, with going to Colorado this fall and taking a couple extra weeks of leave it wasn't going to happen. My family actually has a cabin up there very close by, I'm going to have to find out where and how close.

I'll bet you could stay with us at the Mouse Palace.
PAarcher

Postby PAarcher » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Yohon wrote:Id sure like to get up there sometime....dont know that my wallet would allow me to be around all them vendors!!!!!!

We would certainly never enable your lack of control around the vendors...
PAarcher

Postby Fuzzy Dog » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm

It'd be great to have you guys come up. It's great fun shooting up there, and you can see some amazing craftsmanship in the vendor tents - and if you remember to leave your wallet and credit cards in the truck you can actually get out of there relatively unscathed.
"Now I'm generally a mild mannered, live and let live kind of guy, but any fucking snake that gets between me and my coffee pot is just buckin' to be a hat band." The Topcamp Chronicles.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
Fuzzy Dog

Postby superkodiak38 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:49 am

PAarcher wrote:
superkodiak38 wrote:I might try and make it up next year, with going to Colorado this fall and taking a couple extra weeks of leave it wasn't going to happen. My family actually has a cabin up there very close by, I'm going to have to find out where and how close.

I'll bet you could stay with us at the Mouse Palace.

Who could turn down the chance to sleep in the Mouse Palace !
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby Fuzzy Dog » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:59 pm

The mice are very friendly. Just ask Mike - he had one come visit him while he was sleeping a couple of years back.
"Now I'm generally a mild mannered, live and let live kind of guy, but any fucking snake that gets between me and my coffee pot is just buckin' to be a hat band." The Topcamp Chronicles.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
Fuzzy Dog

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Everything archery