Skip to content

Bad packaging

A Place to Post Your Collectable Bows, Archery and Hunting Equipment

Bad packaging

Postby droptine59 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:29 am

Got this from a guy off E--y. It was a 1963 jennings recurve bow rare and very collectable. He advised in an email he was trying something different cause he had a hard time finding bow boxes. Last I heard,, imagination and brains was something we all have?

Can you say baseboard heating boxes, flourecent tube boxes, dumpster boxes, making one out of 3.. I thnk you get the picture.. Luckily the bow was ok. Came all the way from California.

Lady if I gotta to pay ya, then it's gonna hurt!
droptine59

Re: Bad packaging

Postby droptine59 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 am

another...It looks worse than it is ..actually well padded inside.. Phew! Sorry dude had to show it..lol

droptine59

Postby droptine59 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 am

Here is one sent to me this past Tuesday. Project bow I bought off e*ay.. Jesus can people be any more effed up??? Between the seller and the postal worker delivering the bow in a rain storm. ...here are both your signs...

droptine59

Postby DIY_guy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:55 am

WOW! I get a lot of stuff mailed to me from sellers that make me shake my head. I never thought to take pictures though. I keep getting vintage Bear arrow boxes where the seller uses that great old box as the actual shipping box and they cover it with tape and postal stickers and packing slips. UGHHH!! Now I give clear instructions to place the arrow box in another box and to put no tape on the arrow box.

I just got a bow (Not a straight bow either) in a small round tube. They prebent (weakend) the cardboard tube so it took the shape of the bow. Some people are dumb.
The joy is in the planing and doing.
DIY_guy

Return to Board index

Return to Collectors Forum