Skip to content

a few of my past bow kills

Feel free to post your hunting pictures from years gone by.

a few of my past bow kills

Postby Gino Bruno » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 pm

as goofy as this sounds, i completely forgot that this sub-forum existed. figured i'd start this thread in hopes that other guys would start their own as well. i always love looking at hunting pics so i hope some of you guys start some threads showing some of your critters. i know guys like Jim Casto and njstickbow have a lot of photos to share. also, don't feel like anyone has to limit the threads to bow kills.... i like looking at gun kill pics just as much!

anyway, here are some bow kills of mine from years past..... i'll upload a bunch more later on. unfortunately, many of the pics i have are before digital pics so i have to get them scanned in before i can upload them.

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Re: a few of my past bow kills

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Wow gino, that's a lot of big critters. I really like that buck with the split brows. When/where was that?
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Re: a few of my past bow kills

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 pm

And btw, have you ever shot a normal buck.? You know, a small one. ;)
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Return to Board index

Return to Past Hunting Season Photos