Skip to content

wtf.......i'm to damn old to care...........

Feel free to post your hunting pictures from years gone by.

Re: wtf.......i'm to damn old to care...........

Postby topcamp » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:24 pm

tj.........never seen him in the daylight during bow season............never drawn the bow on him, but dancingkathy sees him all the time when she visits .......running with the pups......or just walking in the back of the farm.

:lol: :lol: i tell her to wear a shaggy coat and carry her bow and see how many damn times she sees him.........

my bud barto couldn't get him on camera when i was in montana this summer.........but i came back and got him on camera right behind generator house #1 on the broiler farm.........and then the other after noon i got a whole series of him on camera ............at one of his scrapes...............now get this........just 75 yrds west of my kitchen door...................i've been hunting him since 2008 when i got the first photos of him..........he was a big mature heavy buck then.............best guess is that he's going on 10 1/2 or 11 1/2 this year........started down hill a little this year as you can see.............no wheres near the junk he had around his bases last year, but then again this was a severe drought crop year also.............food may have played a part this year............
Attachments
pg on kitchen door scrape 10-12 #1 copy.jpg
pg on kitchen door scrape 10-12 #1 copy.jpg (207.46 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
pg kitchen scrape #5 copy.jpg
pg kitchen scrape #5 copy.jpg (199.31 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
the more we know about the " how " and the " why " of..........the less we see and notice about the " now " of the " when "...
_tc...on the inflation of life

on that day.......you wake up and never more what was .......will ever be again.
_tc on growing old
topcamp

Postby MOUNTER » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 am

Wow, still very impressive!! Have his brows always been that tall??
MOUNTER

Postby topcamp » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:54 am

since i've gotten him on camera........pretty much...............neighbor beat me to last years sheds........and so far he doesn't want to give them up. he just rides the farm road next door in the evening .......just creeping along hoping to pop him when ever he can....................season or no season................he killed one that was coming along sired by the pg.........i had been letting him walk for the last two seasons........this dude shot him late rifle season and never bothered to look for him hard at all............i found him last winter in the marsh............real piece of work this guy is.......................he's become obsessed with the pine ghost since he found his sheds.........i have three years worth of sheds............and one side when he was real young............tall brows on all................
the more we know about the " how " and the " why " of..........the less we see and notice about the " now " of the " when "...
_tc...on the inflation of life

on that day.......you wake up and never more what was .......will ever be again.
_tc on growing old
topcamp

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Some people really suck! That's the next thing was going to ask was how many of his kids have you seen running around and are any of them shaping up to anything real nice. But i see one is gone.
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Past Hunting Season Photos