Skip to content

Not so old pix

Feel free to post your hunting pictures from years gone by.

Re: Not so old pix

Postby MOUNTER » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 pm

lostaro wrote: This one was with a .54 TC Renegade, so it doesn't reeeally count.....

Counts in My book! I agree it's much more satisfying with a bow, (trad bow even more), but they all count. LOL I've only killed two bucks with a gun (1st two) and none with a muzzleloader yet, but have been wanting to try it... Nice pics. man, thanks for sharin!
MOUNTER

Postby arrowlauncherdj » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm

You just reafirmed my choice to stick with Thunderheads this year. I cant see a reason to change in my experience nor yours. I love that hole on that first deer.

Dave
arrowlauncherdj

Postby Yohon » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:17 am

SWEEEEET!!!!!!

Them 160 gr Thunderheads were mean!!!!
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby lostaro » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Some shotgun hunting 1990 in northern Missouri. 19lb gobbler with 11" double beard, that's my big sister with me....and my beloved Browning Sweet 16. Big sis now runs a dogsled adventure tour company in Alaska. She's the "son" my Dad always wanted! :D
MS turkey.jpg
MS turkey.jpg (99.8 KiB) Viewed 1999 times

Here's some quail and a rabbit from another hunt later that season in the same area. L-R: Joe our guide (x-brother-in-law, damn good turkey guy)' Turk the german shorthair(awesome nose), My Dad...miss that guy, me-Lostaro (much younger version) and Sally the wonder lab goofing off.
MSwDad.jpg
MSwDad.jpg (89.7 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
"My goal in life is to try NOT to screw up so bad that they name the screw up after me..."
"Nothing better than a campfire, cold beer and piles of dangerously undercooked meat..."
lostaro

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Past Hunting Season Photos