Skip to content

another monster score!!!!!!!

Re: another monster score!!!!!!!

Postby njstykbow » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:42 am

Dang, Bob...what kind of scores do you shoot when you can feel your fingers?! :shock:

Nice shootin'!

Joe
njstykbow

Postby Gino Bruno » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:48 am

i guess he has "bigger" things to worry about than his fingers.......... when one of these gals comes into your range it is time to take a break...... bob just emailed this to me yesterday...... this gal decided she was going to feed right under the eves of the house because there is no snow there....... i guess she smeared moose snot on one of his windows :shock:

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby Belicoso » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Wish I would have critters like that at my range as well
No Country for Old Men
Belicoso

Postby shafted » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:19 pm

belisco...They are not one of mother natures warm and fuzzy creatures. Moose are born with a real poor attitude towards people. When one of these shows up in your front yard you go inside. They don't even like other moose except during the rut, just a nasty, bad tempered, short fused good eating real big critter that you have to be careful around. When you get close to one hunting you get the feeling like you are out in the middle of a big field and there is a brahma bull looking at you and your wearing a red shirt..lol...Hmmm...wonder if I can make it to the fence in time...good for putting the fear factor back in hunting...snag
shafted

Postby Belicoso » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:31 pm

I know have been around moose many times especial cows with calves are temperamental when you are to close
No Country for Old Men
Belicoso

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to '08 league shoot