Skip to content

tournament talk

tournament talk

Postby Gino Bruno » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 pm

by the looks of the score that jordan just sent me i can see that i am already out :o ........ i am just waiting to get even more depressed when bob and hank turn in some scores. :D
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Re: tournament talk

Postby Gino Bruno » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:17 pm

OK, so roger just turned in a really scary score also........... i'm going to look like an idiot :mrgreen: .......... anyone else nervous?
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby Belicoso » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:25 am

anybody got a link of the target ?? Don´t know how it´s dimensions are.
Thanks
Belicoso

Postby Feral Donkey » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:37 am

Gino Bruno wrote:OK, so roger just turned in a really scary score also........... i'm going to look like an idiot :mrgreen: .......... anyone else nervous?

Don't worry. I'll turn in a few scores that'll make you feel so much better. :lol:
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Cutty » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:29 pm

Yup...281 might just have me beat... :lol: Nice shooting, Roger.
Fettucini, Linguine, Martini, Bikini...
Cutty

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:49 pm

good thing this is just for fun cause ive discovered im really bad at this. :x

im just gonna blame it on my bad tuning and the fact im used to 16-18 yards not 20. :roll:
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Postby Gino Bruno » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:42 pm

TJ, no worries buddy, practice makes perfect........... thats really what this shoot is about, but it gives us a way to quantify our progress.
Gino Bruno

Postby Feral Donkey » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:02 pm

Yeah, TJ, there are 2 demons to conquor. The first is hitting what you're shooting at. Ther 2nd is keeping it together for 60 arrows straight. It's a pain. Don't worry about doing poorly. I'll bet by the 7th week, you'll be whooping my ass. :lol:
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby PAarcher » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Oh shit! You guys caught me napping. I suppose I had better get ready and prep something to shoot!

It will either be the Firefly with Synerzy shorts at about 45# or the Quinn Stallion at 50#.

I'll see what I can do about that tomorrow.
PAarcher

Postby Belicoso » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:58 am

Gino wrote:....... we will be running the standard 40cm blue face target........ 60 arrows (12 ends, 5 arrows/end) , scoring 5,4,3,2,1, #Xs
Is this the target face you are talking about?
5 points is the highest score per arrow right?
Is it the whole yellow area of the target face?
Red 4,blue 3 and so on but for what are the circles inside the different colors as well?
Thanks
Attachments
JVD1500.jpg
JVD1500.jpg (32.6 KiB) Viewed 4621 times
Belicoso

Next

Return to Board index

Return to '08 league shoot