Skip to content

To check out (of the game)

To check out (of the game)

Postby Belicoso » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Men (kudos to TJ. Craig)
just wanna give you a note that I wont be able to compete I guess for two weeks to say the least, cause the new riser will be here on Monday and I don´t have a set of limbs + my current bow is already in someone elses hands.
If it´s allowed I will be competing again later.
Thanks
No Country for Old Men
Belicoso

Re: To check out (of the game)

Postby Gino Bruno » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:27 pm

no worries. :D ..... see ya when you get that new bow set up!
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby njstykbow » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:48 pm

We'll institute a "makeup" policy for you and Cutty...upon the approval of Gino. Hope the new setup works out for you. Kind of makes you a little twitchy being without a bow to shoot, doesn't it?

Joe
njstykbow

Postby PAarcher » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:49 pm

I'm good with that. Did you figure out what limbs you were going to go with?
PAarcher

Postby Gino Bruno » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:51 pm

hey, so long as i can make up my week of being out of commission (joann and i leave for the carribean on the 7th) i'm game for letting others..... it's not my shoot, it is ours.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby rwsbow » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Yep, I'm for that too..life is not a planned thing, and instances and emergencies can and do come up..(even if it's a trip to the caribbean after all those hunting trips,Gino :P ..have a good time, by the way)..just make it up when you can...
The reason I support the 2nd Amendment is because I'm too young to die but too old for an ass whoopin' ! 

rwsbow

Postby Belicoso » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:49 am

Thanks
@njstykbow
First time in the last 20 +some years I am without a bow at my prime(no wife , kids ,house and other money eating monsters ) I had around 30 bows on my wall :cry:
@ PArcher
No haven´t decided yet wich set would be the right one.
No Country for Old Men
Belicoso

Return to Board index

Return to '08 league shoot