Skip to content

Sorry guys...

Sorry guys...

Postby Cutty » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:01 am

Just wanted to apologise for not posting a 300 round yet. First week I was going to shoot Lb and woodies, then Ernie let me know my Hawk was on the way...

...this week, I was waiting to shoot up at the ranch in my barn, and went and got a bug. Heavy shivers, -5 outside, don't mix with 300 rounds. :x
Fettucini, Linguine, Martini, Bikini...
Cutty

Re: Sorry guys...

Postby Gino Bruno » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:24 am

no worries pete..... just get better and turn your scores in when you can.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby cst » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:34 am

Oh, man we were just teasing. Hope you feel better soon. If misery likes company, I have something as well. Throat is scratchy and all my joints are killing me. Time to up the vitamin b. It is supposed to really help your immune system. I don't know if it because of the way it helps you use the energy you have more efficiently or what but it works for me everytime.
cst

Postby rwsbow » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:55 am

Cutty, hope you get to feeling better..you too Chris...I still got the Rudolph nose from Tuesday the 14th..caught it when I was up in Columbus Ohio for my grandson's surgery..been taking lots of Vit C but just seems to want to hold on..still hacking and coughing but it is slowly getting better....

and it AIN'T no fun shooting in the cold when you're sick!!!
The reason I support the 2nd Amendment is because I'm too young to die but too old for an ass whoopin' ! 

rwsbow

Postby Hornseeker » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:02 am

Just for fun bro... shoot when you can!
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby shafted » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:56 am

Ya big woosie!! Real men don't hide in trees and shoot outside regardless of the weather or health!...A runny nose makes for a fast release and a high tempature will take care of the shakes from being a little cold so go for it!...And it your real tough shoot a metal riser, yup, that's the winter test of a real man...snag
shafted

Postby Albertakid » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:23 am

heck -5 is shorts weather it was -16 here this mourning!!LOL

Wonder on down to the indoor range rumor is that it is warm there!

Course I wouldn't want to be seen in public with a longbow either even if Ernie did make it :mrgreen:

Jordan
Albertakid

Postby shafted » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:40 am

Jordan...Yea, those longbows are great for poking around to see how deep the snow is, recurves don't do that very well...snag
shafted

Postby Hornseeker » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:25 pm

:o :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby Feral Donkey » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:59 pm

I just saw on the news you guys got some real cold temps today. They said it was -33 in Butte. What a cool name for a town. I wonder if there's a titty bar in Butte. Call it the Butte Shack. :P
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Next

Return to Board index

Return to '08 league shoot