Skip to content

Where's Kirko?

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Where's Kirko?

Postby BK in TEXAS » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Where the hell is the old carpenter?

He kicks our but by over 2FPS and hasn't been heard from since. I hope he's not stuck on some baggage carousel somewhere in China.

BK
Hooked on Phonics......Helping kids read gooder since 1970.

http://www.NorthlandGameCalls.com
BK in TEXAS

Re: Where's Kirko?

Postby Kenro » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Nahh, he'll be back this evening. He got held over in Milwaukee cuz of bad weather a day and had to tend to an excavating job today. I just talked to him on the phone about an hour ago. itsall good ;)
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby Feral Donkey » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 pm

There was another one of those wonderful forced password changes this weekend too so he's been having some log in issues, which I fixed a little while ago.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Kirkll » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:31 am

I'm back in the sadlle again here finally. I'm a little jet lagged, and my butt is draging a bit this am after a 14 hour day playing in the mud yesterday. i just love doing concrete work. :roll:

A little word of advise here.... If anyone ever offeres to top off your luggage with 30 pounds of hickory before touring the US , make sure you got a seriously heavy bag, and it's got wheels on the thing. By the time i got home i had boards hanging out of both ends of my blown out duffle bag. :shock:

Not that i didn't appreciate the goodies i brought home at all....Thanks for the wood Ken! :D :D Look out TJ, I got some of that secret speed hickory now. :D
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby BK in TEXAS » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:45 am

Glad you made it back safe. I'd have felt like crap if you had gone down in a fiery ball of flames and was joking around about you being MIA :shock:

Kirkll wrote:....Thanks for the wood Ken! :D :D Look out TJ, I got some of that secret speed hickory now. :D

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Thanks to Ken's generosity, you ain't the only one who got a few pieces of it :D .........watch out brother......I'm a man on a mission :twisted: . (ummmm, right after I make my risers a bit prettier)

BK
Hooked on Phonics......Helping kids read gooder since 1970.

http://www.NorthlandGameCalls.com
BK in TEXAS

Postby Hornseeker » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 am

I'm going to the lumber yard today to see what they have for Hickory!! :mrgreen:
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby Kirkll » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm

This hot rod glass bow of TJ's that he built for his Dad was all hickory lams. :o and not a lot of forward taper at that. The profile was sleek as a long legged woman in a black dress though, and the trapping was done to perfection. this thing did 191 in the hunting bow class at 6 3/4" brace too....yup.... i think i'll be playing with this stuff a bit... Hell of a nice job TJ ! You old sand bagger you.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk