Skip to content

some pics

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: some pics

Postby jwillis » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 am

BullMtnArchery wrote:Those are some great pics. I am jealous.. Looks like Kirk is one happy Oregon Hillbilly.......Thanks for sharing, looks like lots of fun was had by all. The grub looked great.

For those who shot "Sasquatch" what did you think? Did anyone get to shoot the takedown and one piece?

Brock

The Sasquatch shoots very fast with no hand shock. Kirk made the limbs perfectly timed and balanced. It is a very unique and impressive bow. Jim
My bow making blog is live at... http://www.buildyourownbow.com

Click here to see the Build Your Own Bow Facebook fan page at...http://www.facebook.com/BuildYourOwnBow
jwillis

Postby Catamount » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:55 pm

It looks like you guys just had a helluva good time. I would have loved to have held and shot some of those bows. Hopefully next years event will be even bigger. Who would have thought this whole thing would have grown so big since me and the Steve's had the first one 2 years ago.
Catamount

Postby Kenro » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 am

Mike,
Yup, this is a great thing you guys got started :D I only hope that the last two years gives this event the credit you and Steve deserve for starting it. 8-)
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby Apex Predator » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Got any more pics of TJ's mom? :)
Apex Predator

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:52 pm

well whats that supposed to mean eh?
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Postby Apex Predator » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm just funnin' with you buddy! She is quite the looker though.

I'm a happily married man.
Apex Predator

Postby rwsbow » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Did Lori (TJ's mom) get to try any bows out at the WTT and if so, (besides her son's) which ones were she impressed with...I know the poundages were probably heavier than she normally shoots, but just curious.....
The reason I support the 2nd Amendment is because I'm too young to die but too old for an ass whoopin' ! 

rwsbow

Postby Feral Donkey » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Apex Predator wrote:I'm just funnin' with you buddy! She is quite the looker though.

I'm a happily married man.

She's also a lot of fun to hang out with.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Hank » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 pm

We did run her bow through the chrono... should be an interesting picture if it surfaces :)
a genetically modified by aliens life form, known as Hank
Hank

Postby TJ's Mom » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:31 pm

rwsbow wrote:Did Lori (TJ's mom) get to try any bows out at the WTT and if so, (besides her son's) which ones were she impressed with...I know the poundages were probably heavier than she normally shoots, but just curious.....

To be completely honest with you, I'm a novice shooter....but I tried quite a few of them and was impressed by all! I shot compound for a few years and then TJ built me a longbow ( #2 from Estermyer Customs) I am really just learning about all of this....Hopefully I'll be more educated and will have practiced ALOT more by next year's WTT.
"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies oppurtunity."~ Albert Einstein~
TJ's Mom

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk