Skip to content

WTT3 results!

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: results!

Postby TJ's Mom » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 am

I hope she does...We can for sure beat out E with a purdy bow next year! lol
It might get other wives, girlfriends, and daughters involved too...
I don't know, it might cause an issue with some of these guys and having a "girl" beat 'em!
Sounds like big fun to me. :lol:
"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies oppurtunity."~ Albert Einstein~
TJ's Mom

Postby marc » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:39 am

Welcome TJ's Mom. Good to see you here.

Ernie, we were talking about that on Sunday, BBP's bow would have been beat by 5 glass bows if it had been entered this year. That is just amazing.
"There is a fine line between tough and stupid and I think I found it" Ken Rohloff
"I'd hit that, with my truck" Ken Rohloff
marc

Postby Hornseeker » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:46 am

Oh chit...she's already talking smack!!! :x Bring it ON! :mrgreen:

Tj'smom... it has been SUCH a pleasure having TJ aboard this boat... many of us are very excited to see where he goes with life..fun stuff... he'll do great, that is for sure!

E
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby TJ's Mom » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:59 am

Ernie~ really I was just teasing...your bow is beautiful! Fun to shoot too although I'm a lousy shot!

I think I'll make my bow in pink, rosewood maybe, with a bit of lacewood! ;)

I'm probably digging myself a hole but, talkin' smack is what I do...all in fun though!

I'm sure I would never be able to make a bow that could compete with any of the bows I saw this weekend!
"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies oppurtunity."~ Albert Einstein~
TJ's Mom

Postby BK in TEXAS » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:03 pm

TJ's Mom wrote:I'm sure I would never be able to make a bow that could compete with any of the bows I saw this weekend!

I dunno.....you have an in-house coach!

BK
Hooked on Phonics......Helping kids read gooder since 1970.

http://www.NorthlandGameCalls.com
BK in TEXAS

Postby Hornseeker » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Mother of TJ,

ITs ALL in fun!!! :mrgreen: And I'm sure with some help from your prodigy punk, you will do Just Fine! Tulip wood is a very nice, femine looking wood.. the lacewood would make a nice accent for sure!!

Good Luck!!!

E
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby Ben » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:18 pm

So just what is the going price .02 or .03----------I know for fact, that a teenager ain't worth a nickel :o :o

WELL,,,, MAYBE THIS ONE :)
Everything is simple, people make it complicated
Ben

Postby TJ's Mom » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:30 pm

I'm taking bids now....only serious offers please :lol:
TJ's Mom

Postby Feral Donkey » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:02 pm

TJ's Mom wrote:I'm taking bids now....only serious offers please :lol:

I don't know. He said he doesn't wash dishes so I'm not sure I'll pay that much for him. Is he like a circus animal? Can you train him to do stuff like fetch beers and wash my damn dishes? I need help. It was a long winter and things got a little bit out of hand. :lol: At least it's warmer now so I can go out back and use the garden hose when I need to use the sink. If I ever build my own house, the kitchen and bathroom will all have poured concrete floors with tiles and floor drains so if things ever get out of hand, I just wheel in the pressure washer and go nuts for a while. ;) :P
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Gino Bruno » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Hornseeker wrote:
Tj'smom... it has been SUCH a pleasure having TJ aboard this boat... many of us are very excited to see where he goes with life..fun stuff... he'll do great, that is for sure!

E

yep, what ernie said...... i think its safe to say we all love that big little guy.
;)
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk