Skip to content

WTT3 results!

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: results!

Postby grizz » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Kenro, first of all I want to personally thank you and the crew for all the hard work done in the prep and testing of these rocket launchers! All this does is reinforce my thoughts that "STICK BOWS RULE!" Now can I have my hunting bow back? ;)
grizz

Postby Sixby » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Fantastic job guys/ Just awsome bow builders to a man!! Kirk you da man. I am so proud of you and that Sasquatch. You done Oregon and us Stihl builders proud bud!!!!! and with a takedown prototype . Awsome!!!!!!! There must be something about a mean lookin bow being a mean shooter. That bow looks mean and it is mean. Kind of like a Ferrari or a Cobra. I also like the fact that the Centaur lives up to its hype. Its another bow that deserves its reputation.
Sixby

Postby BK in TEXAS » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Sixby wrote:Fantastic job guys/ Just awsome bow builders to a man!! Kirk you da man. I am so proud of you and that Sasquatch. You done Oregon and us Stihl builders proud bud!!!!! and with a takedown prototype . Awsome!!!!!!! There must be something about a mean lookin bow being a mean shooter. That bow looks mean and it is mean. Kind of like a Ferrari or a Cobra.

Sasquatch shoots really well too. I got to use it trying to knock a few flying targets out of the air. Nice bow Kirk is on to there. It's quicker than all get out too. It'll put your eye out if your not careful! ;)
Hooked on Phonics......Helping kids read gooder since 1970.

http://www.NorthlandGameCalls.com
BK in TEXAS

Postby kennym » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Excellent job all!!
kennym

Postby Hornseeker » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:46 pm

SOmeone Please tell me ole Kirk was smilin ear to ear when them numbers came up! :0)
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby BK in TEXAS » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Hornseeker wrote:SOmeone Please tell me ole Kirk was smilin ear to ear when them numbers came up! :0)

E...
You betcha he was! I was sitting next to him at the time.
His exact words were: "Well f*** ya. That's pretty quick!"
Hooked on Phonics......Helping kids read gooder since 1970.

http://www.NorthlandGameCalls.com
BK in TEXAS

Postby Kenro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Ok, I just got up from my little recovery cat nap and went out and retested Ernies bow at his request. I know it kinda "un-official" but who gives a rats butthind eh?. I was able to twist my hot rod string a few twists and git er done. So at a 6" brace and a 6 strand string it came thru at 194-194-194 at 10gpp. :mrgreen:
Very nice E!! A gain of about 5 over last year. :D
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Great work guys!! Tj and Kirk you "howlin dawgs"way to go!!!Congrats again Ken!!Thanks to all that helped put this event together.Dang I wish I could have been there. :D Bob
Bob

Postby PAarcher » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Kirk you old dog!!! You done kicked some serious ass bro! I told you they would like that bow. If you decide to make a traveler of that Sasquatch takedown count me in!! I want to shoot that one.

Congradulations to all involved. That is one impressive showing. I can't wait to see some pictures and videos!
PAarcher

Postby BullMtnArchery » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Kirk - You da man.... :D :!: :!: Way to go. And TJ great job. You da young man.... :D :!: :!:

Man I wish I could have been there. Curious, what were the poundages of the bows. I know what mine was and am very happy with the results... :)

Again, a big thank you to Kenro for hosting and for all the time and supplies donated from everyone. Brock
"Never mistake kindness for weakness"
"Character is the type of person you are when no one is around"
BullMtnArchery

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk