Skip to content

WTT3 results!

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: results!

Postby Ben » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:37 am

Most impressive numbers---------------Congrats to all :) -------------and thanks to all who assisted in the maylay

What an event to be a part of :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Everything is simple, people make it complicated
Ben

Postby Kenro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Bobmeister wrote: Ken, wish I would have put the Centaur in the hot rod class with one of them skinny strings. I wonder how much difference it would have made?

I did that this morning here after breakfast with making up a 6 strander 8125 and rebraced your Centaur at 6" gets a little more unstable (flip floppy)at that brace but it still went faster. 3 shots were 199-198-198. Now thats a pro bow that lives up to the hype fer sure!!! :)
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby BK in TEXAS » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm

dustynose wrote:Well, congratulations, impressive numbers, save mine :( ;) :) ...
Hanno

All them bows were screaming!!!! I've never had so much fun shooting so many different bows.

Someone should note in the results that Hanno's (dustynose) bows were ALL WOOD. Getting 179 with no glass or carbon is freaking impressive. Not to mention they were absolutely stunning bows. I'd be proud to own one of his bows any day.

BK
Hooked on Phonics......Helping kids read gooder since 1970.

http://www.NorthlandGameCalls.com
BK in TEXAS

Postby Hornseeker » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Nice job Guys!! Sweet! I am very happy... I guess I neglected to enter mine into the hot rod class??? Ken...would you run that fastest one for me with the skinny string?? IF you dont have a string for it...dont worry!

I improved on last years bow with very little extra effort..I am very happy! And that Zebra, being an 8 lam bow... is making me VERY happy!!!

THanks so much for your hard work!!! And TJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :o Wow! Congrats buddy!! And of course. to you too Ken!!

And yes...I'm glad the Centaur and the ACS both performed very well... as I know they are fast!!!

In your guys opinions...who are there... does that Centaur look like a bow with high longevity? If so... he kicks ass huh!

E
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby Hornseeker » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Oh SHIT brother KIRK!! I skipped right past your name!!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!
Hornseeker

Postby Hornseeker » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:00 pm

One last thing (ok...not last) but...I REALLY didn't think that zebra bow was "that" good looking... But I am very happy. If anyone wants to post a pic of it, go for it!!!
Hornseeker

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Ernie, I don't know what zebra bow you were llooking at, that thing was amazing. I liked those foam limbs, very nice.

The centaur looked like it would hold up fine for a long time, it was a two piece bow with a hinge and when you drew it back it clicked a bit everytime at the hinge. Ken called bob about it and apparently he said it would be fine. I didn't shoot it but it looked great on the chrono.
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Postby Kenro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Hornseeker wrote:I guess I neglected to enter mine into the hot rod class??? Ken...would you run that fastest one for me with the skinny string?? IF you dont have a string for it...dont worry!

Ernie,
Just let me take a nap after the guys leave and I'll make up a 6 strander at the right length this evening or if it fits I'll use the string I did on my bow and run er thru. Right now Im tired as hell and a little hung over. :roll:
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby shortbldtr » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Congratulatons to all that participated. Dusty if my wood bows got your numbers I'd never use another piece of glass or carbon. :)
Thanks for the great job all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shortbldtr

Postby stealth » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Nice job....sure looks like fun. What was the average bow weight? I think my buddy Mike Robin bow was 42@ and 178 fps
10 gpp is pretty impressive and at 9 gpp you fellas hit 184 fps. Again, you fellas deserve a big round of applause for your efforts.....and a large frosty mug of Gin! :shock:
Doesn't take much to make me happy....Bombay Saphire Gin, limes, Sprite to mix it with and a slutty broad on my lap....
stealth

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk