Skip to content

Last order of WTT bizz

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: Last order of WTT bizz

Postby Kenro » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:38 pm

mike robin wrote:braggin rights are enough -[IMO]-prizes might change the flavor of the event--maybe not right away --but eventually....
mike

This is what Ive been feeling all along Mike. But I do like the traveling trophy idea. That goes back to "braggin rights are enough".
Here was my idea last year for the traveling trophy. ;-Taking a good limb of a broken bow and airbrush some flames on it and same with an arrow and mabe torch the feathers a little and mount them on a pedistal type of board with every years winners on it.
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby mike robin » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:33 pm

that blown-bow award is pretty funny!!but anything you guys come up with won't hurt my feelings!!also if you wanna shoot my bow feel free--i already hunted it --it should hold together!!and if it doesn't --OH WELL--back to the drawing board!! :ugeek:
mike
chicks dig me
mike robin

Postby grizz » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

I had to use my backup bow to kill a gobbler tuesday morning, you got my hunting bow on that rack of beautiful bows it's the one with the mesquite in the handle, (I just hope that I didn't send my pet chicken to a coyote convention!) I think Kenro needs to keep any of the proceeds for all the trouble that we have been.
grizz

Postby Kirkll » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:21 pm

well i got a pile of good looking blown carbon limbs i''ll be glad to donate....flaming limbs and singed feathers huh? That would be SMOKIN!

LMAO!!! a man named "Grizz", with a pet chicken, worring about coyotes. :lol: :lol: that's rich! :lol:
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk